Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

is three a crowd Lock Rss

hi i am a mother of a two a two and half year old and a eight month old we are considering having a third child but would like to hear from other parents and what there experiences have been like what they think and wether to have them close together or leave it awhile

mum of two

i have a 9 mnth od and i am due 26th jan so when i have th next one there will be 16mnths between the two and were really excited i think it will be fun having them close together, i obviously cant tell u from experience but i think its a good idea.

im only on my first lol

but we plan to have 3 though i cant tell you why as its just an inside feeling

i want 2 then when i hit about 28 id like another

mabey because their was 4 of us growing up and it was a ball!!!

xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

we have 3 boys the age diff from no1 to no3 is only 2.5 yrs it was easier when they were all babies now at 6 , 4.5 and 3.5 its more challenging. in hind sight it would have better if had held off falling pg with no3 a bit longer as it would be easier to cope now bit still i would not change it . wishing you all the very best whichever way you go:)

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I AM A MOTHER OF TWO YOUNG DAUGHTERS. I HAVE ALWAYS ONLY EVER WANTED TWO KIDS, BUT MY YOUNGEST IS NOW TWO AND I AM FEELING LIKE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A THIRD.
BUT WE HAD ALOT OF TROUBLE WITH NO 2 AND WE HAVE ALOT OF COMMITMENTS TIME WISE. IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR US TO HAVE ANOTHER BUT I CARNT SHAKE THIS FEELING I THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME.I EVEN GET JEALOUS WHEN I SEE A PREGNANT LADY.
HAS ANYONE ELSE FELT THIS WAY, AND WHAT DID YOU DO?

mum of two

i have three children ds,12 dd 8,ds6 months.maybe dont have them that far apart but i love the age gap. the two eldest one's are great with the baby.i was a bit worried for the two older ones as i thought they might not get as much attention as the baby.but they are great.they are all my babies.
Sign in to follow this topic