Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Can't get any worse... Lock Rss

Six weeks ago we buried my 30 yr old cousin due to suicide... Monday we buried a very good friends baby who was born with wings... Tuesday we found out my Mum (my best friend) is sick and we are now waiting for the results but it does not look promising... Today DD has screamed, kicked, thrown MASSIVE tanties (around 20 before 10am), tried to hit a kid and is currently sleeping (pray for a good mood on waking!)... My house is like a bomb has hit, work is piling up while I am trying to cope, my sisters are is la la land over the whole thing, DH doesn't know what to say (neither do I for that matter) and I just don't want to talk to anyone and when I do talk I am pretending that nothing is wrong...

Not writing this for sympathy but can someone find me a genie who will make my Mum better, put a 'good girl' spell on DD and wave a wand to my mess of a house???

It just ain't a good at the moment sad

Hi Mia's Mum,

I think if you buy one of those brass looking aladdin lamp things and rub it a genie will come out wink Well, that's what always happens in the movies!!

I'm not going to pretend i know what your going through as I haven't had all those things happen to me BUT i will say that i empathise with you and wish i could give you a big hug and clean your house for you and make you a cup of coffee grin grin grin

I hope things get better for you... somehow! And will have you all in my thoughts and prayers smile Don't worry too much about the house you will get time sooner or later. You can babble to all of us Huggies Mums! Try not to hold how your feeling in TOO much as it will all come exploding out sooner or later...

Hope this made some kind of sense. Things will get better eventually somehow... smile Sending Big Hugz to you and your family

xoxoxo

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

Post deleted by administrator.
sorry, no magic fairy here either, just my thoughts are with you, hopefully things turn out best for you.

Love to you all xxxx
i wish i could pass you a wand
though im not shure what being born with wings is you dont have to explain !!!!

times like these are milestones in your life that u are being challenged to see if you can overcome it may make you and friends /reletives stronger in many areas of your lives

try to think that you have a wonderful child who ,even when been a little devil, will always love you unconditionally

i wish i could help so much
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Lillie....1 year old!!!

kylie and mia,

big hugs coming ur way i really dont know wot to say but i want to let u know im thimking of u

xxxx
Sign in to follow this topic