Huggies Forum

Just about anything...... Lock Rss

It seems there are heaps of mums reading but not posting. ( im guilty!!) So ive just started this thread so anyone can chat about anything, and we all know whos still here and whos not. I will start by introducing myself, Im Sam, a 25 sahm to 2 boys, 1 2 1/2 year old, one 4 month old. Im from just outside of sydney. I dont have many hobbie, what with all the washing ironing etc, who can find time lol. But i am online a couple of hours a day, keeps me in touch with the outside world! lol..
Well whoever wants to go next...............

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Hi there
i'll join in, i'm Jo a sahm to 4 kids aged 11, 9, 6 and 7mths.
I live in country NSW

jo, kids, 13, 11, 8 & 2yrs

i am virpi also a sahm with 3 boys i live near windsor nsw. i am waitning for this afernoons appt with my ob. to see if he can shed some light on my possible miscarriage situation. it will be a long 5 or so hours to wait will keep every1 posted

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

hi there

good luck with your appointment, i have suffered 2 misscariages and the wait to find out is terrible, i wish you well and keep us posted

hi i m still here

i am lee i m 22

i have 2 kids

Caitlin is 3.3yrs and Bailey is 7.5months.

Hope your appt goes well

keep us updated

~

Kristina from Darwin, sahm with a 6 month old & 2yr old.
Just moved house locally so busy cleaning the old place for the inspection DH away working so got to work around the kids (got 4 days to go) and unpacking in the new one. New place is 2 bedroom, and both kids are in bedroom two! Only been a couple of nights now but seems to be working pretty well. Matilda wakes a couple of times during the night for a feed, but it doesn't seem to disturb James. They were in their own rooms untill I started packing then Matilda was in with us.
I'm one of those people who doesn't mind moving house - just as well cos I think we've moved about 5 times in the past 5 years!
At the moment I usually have a quick squiz at this site every 2nd day or so (an nine months too sometimes, but like this one better). Spend an hour or two on the net when both kids are sleeping either around lunch time or in the evening (Both always in bed by 7:30pm).
Other than this I check the email, and not much else really - unless wishing to buy something etc.
Sorry for the long post... what do you all normally look at online?

Kristina

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

Hi Kristina,
We moved at christmas time, and my DP worked while i done all the packing, unpacking, cleaning etc. So i know how you feel.
Im an ebay junkie. im always browsing or on the forums in there too. I get on the net a fair bit, its like my link to the outside world lol.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

hi ther my name is zoe, i"m almost 30(yikes!) ihave two girls ages 9&6 and after 5 years of trying have been blessed with a baby boy aged 4 mnths! i am a sahm but do work 3 nights a week in a fish and chip shop to keep me sane!! I live in reservoir in victoria but my husband and i would love to move to qld......I have only been on this site for a few weeks so this is very new to me as i am computer illitrate!

zoe,vic,mumof3

hi zoe welcome to huggies.

hope u visit us more and become a regular.

~

hi Zoe!! welcome it is nice to have you here with us!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi there

glad you could join us

good on you for giving it a go! Hope you find this a good site to visit.

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

Sign in to follow this topic