Huggies Forum

baby photography Rss

Hi,
i was just wondering if anyone knew of any good places to have professional photographs done of my little bub. (in sydney)
Thought it might make a good xmas present for the grandparents smile
Cheers

kath, NSW, mum to baby girl, born 21/09/03

hi kath,

I live in Brisbane and took my little man to Portrait Place in Myer.. Not sure what you have there but they may have the same sort of thing.. Mine turned out beautiful...

Even Pixi Photos do good ones..

good luck..

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Hi Kath, I am not sure if you are married but if you are and were happy with your wedding photographer have you thought of contacting them about baby photos. You could even ask your friends who have been married about their photographer. Just an idea. Oh, Myer is the same as Grace Brothers in NSW. Good Luck!
Hi kath1974,

Just another couple of suggestions for you. There are proffesional photo places that do those glamour photos. I have seen some beautiful mother and baby photos done in both colour and black and white. You get pampered and they make sure you look great too. The other option, a cheaper one is if you know someone who can take nice photos. You just pay for the films and the processing that way.

Hope this helps a little... Michelle
hi have you got msn or something like yahoo
my email is kodeybear@hotmail.com

i'd love to show you some pics i've taken i aint no professional but they are great... AND CHEAP

contact me...

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

don't suppose anyone knows a good 'glamour photographer' that i could go to with my bub in melbourne??

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hey eilishsmummy ... i'd love to see the pics you've taken!! my email is kazdoll@hotmail.com ... would you show me some?? please:)

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

We went to Franklin Photography in Caulfeild and also Astir in Brunswick, they're fantastic! We went there to get her modelling portfolio done and we just used the best from the two!

Sarah,VIC 18mth daughter

sorry brandons mum i did not see your post regarding this topic. i have sent you an email. hope you like them. we loved them and so did the grandies.

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Brandons mum
Not sure if they do glamour photos of mum and bubs but I just got some portraits of Liam taken by a company called Now 4 Ever Photography. They were really good and if you buy the pack you get the negatives as well. It was only $140 but you got 3 seperate poses and 27 photos all together. I though this was good value and we've split the cost 3 ways between my parents and the in-laws.
If you want a contact number for them you can email me at chukkas@optusnet.com.au
Not sure what part of Melbourne your in but I know she said they go to Werribbee Plaza, if that helps.
I do remember a portrait place at Highpoint on one of the lower levels that always had nice pics in the window.
Kristy
P.S. Brandon is a gorgeous baby, reminds me of Liam as a wee bub but with more hair.

member since 2004

Sign in to follow this topic