Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Huggies New Born nappies at a bargain price

Huggies New Born nappies at a bargain price Rss

Hi! Just wondering if anyone could reveal where they have found to be the cheapest place to purchase Huggies Newborn nappies (and their price per quantity). Thank you for your help.
They are on special at Big W this week for $29.88 i think :S for the box of 108. Makes them about 28c each..

kmart and big w usually have the best price. Its around $37 but you can sometimes get them on sale for $30! I tihnk big W had them on sale yesterday for $35 and this is for bulk boxes
huggies are on special at big w this week in SA for $29.95 a box, that about the cheapest i have seen them for
ok i can see lots of peopla have viewed and not yet replied you can generally pick up boxes of newborn sized nappies in a bulk pack of 108 nappies for around the $30 mark when on special otherwise they are around $42 for a box
Generally Big W, But keep an eye out on your catalogues as Coles, Wollies, Kmart and Big W regularly have them on sale for $29.99 and quite often on different weeks. Also remember when they are on sale at Big W and Kmart you can layby them.
Cheers Ness
on sale you can get them for $30.
normal prices, the cheapest is toys r us. Theres always threads, when the nappies are on sale. Hopefuly someone can help you out.

Buy the boxes, i know woolworths has them on sale atm, but im not sure what price.
Pasadena Foodland has specials occasionally $25 a box...for the 100 or so bulk box. Cheapest I have seen. Often have seen them for $28 a box as well, but $33 on average.
Big W weekend only sale - November 2014.
Newborn pack of 108: $29 = ~27c each
Newborn pack of 160: $37 = ~23c each
I got a bulk box of 160 for $45 from big w. Wishing i bought a few then. Just wondering how fast do newborns go through them??
Its our first baby and all our friends are saying stock up now when they are on sale before bubs arrives. But i dont want to buy too many.
Pisces92 wrote:
I got a bulk box of 160 for $45 from big w. Wishing i bought a few then. Just wondering how fast do newborns go through them??
Its our first baby and all our friends are saying stock up now when they are on sale before bubs arrives. But i dont want to buy too many.

It depends on size of bubs and how quickly they put on weight after birth and the frequency of the liquid poo. It probably also depends on how they sleep too. If you get good long naps you'll probably change bubs less. I think we were about two or three weeks in newborn with an average of 10 nappies a day and a lot of liquid poos.

my boy was born 6pb 11oz so used newborn nappies for ages... i want through at least 10 nappies a day so i only bought the big jumbo boxes smile
Sign in to follow this topic