Huggies Forum

need some help with assignment Rss

hello how r u all going im doing my cert 111 in childcare and my first assessment task it asks me to ask other mums to describe there day and night time sleep and rest pattern and ive done 2 children and i need 1 more,,,,,, this is what i wrote about my daughter When Maddison wakes up in the morning she will normally sit in her cot quietly playing with her toys or jumps around in her cot,Maddison then gets louder and cry’s out for someone to get her up for her morning bottle and breakfast. Shortly after lunch Maddison has her afternoon nap which is usually around 1.30pm Maddisons not a big fan of day naps so they don’t usually go for long, when she wakes up she normally is grumpy and cry’s until you get her up and play with her.Maddison usually sleeps through the night, unless she has a bad nightmare or is ill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if someone could help me that would be great thanks all kylie

kylie 1 yr old daughter central coast nsw

Not sure what you are after, but here is some info on our almost 2 year old:

When DD wakes up in the morning around 7am, she yells 'mummy I'm awake', gradually getting louder and louder until I get her. She hasn't worked out how to climb out of her cot, although we will be making the transition to a single bed soon. DD is pretty active which is good because it means she has a decent day time nap. She will have 2-3 hours sleep after her lunch (approx 12-2pm). DD 9 times out of 10 wakes up on the right side of the cot (AKA in a good mood). We usually have cuddles for half an hour or so, including a little snack - then she is right to cause havok - lol. DD has been sleeping through the night since she was 10 months old (woo hoo). We start her bed time routine about 6.30pm, with her being asleep by 7.15pm (approx).

Does that help any? Good luck with your assignment. The first is usually the worst, I'm sure you will kick butt !

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

What the h*ll, I'll help you out!!

Levi is 2yrs and 1mth and has just gone into a bed from his beloved cot - (tonight is his 3rd night). Today he got up at 7.15am (normal time) and toddled into our room where he climbed into bed for a cuddle with us. Shortly after that his nearly 4yr old sister climbed in too after she woke. We all were in bed for about 10mins and then we all got up and had breakfast. Kids were dressed and hair done to sit & watch Bambaloo and then Playschool. Luka goes to kindy Thurs arvos at 1pm, so after lunch, Levi & I took her to kindy, and came home for Levi to have a bottle and go to sleep. He would normally be in bed by 12.30pm and sleep for around 3hrs, but today he was asleep by 1.30pm and I woke him at 3.10pm to go to kindy to pick Luka up. Bath time 5pm, read a story together or sit & play nicely (thats the idea!! and usually the bath settles them both enough for it to happen) after they're dressed and organised, and then dinner was at 6.30pm. Brush teeth and into bed with his bottle by 7.15pm - 7.30pm. Asleep by 7.30pm tonight with NO getting out of his bed!! He sleeps all night unless he wakes up cold or with a very wet nappy which is rare these days.

Hope this is OK!!

(Luka's story is very much the same, without the arvo sleep and without the bottle!!)
Do you need homework assignment help online? Without any hesitation contact BookMyEssay best Australian writers' team today. Read at: https://www.bookmyessay.com/homework-assignment...
Our Email Id: assignmenthelp@bookmyessay.com
Hey, kylie86

I think you some help to complete the assignment right? Okay so here I'll give you some suggestions for complete your assignment by self. You need to carefully read the assignment, and focus on necessary research to find information to include in your assignment Make some notes and create a draft outline. Once your draft outline is complete, begin writing your text. if you need some sample to understand the writing examples you may visit and download the sample from https://www.essaycorp.com/management-assignment...
If you are really looking for the online assignment help for your study or any sort of writing material but got a little confused with other people words so you must go to the https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/ to check online reviews which are based on customer experience and help you to choose better out many, so dont go for what people talk about but go for what people have actually used before.
Hi kylie86, Work and life balance is recommended. You need to make a balance of your life and observe your daily routine. That is the way to make a balance of work and life. As far as assignment help is concerned, you can try to write it yourself, or can check the samples at https://essayassignmenthelp.com.au/.
I was reading this discussion with all the replies. I had just completed my graduation in Midwifery from Melbourne University. I had faced the same difficulty while doing my assignments. I was not aware how to do it. And then someone told me to search for help on google and the first thing i saw is https://www.needassignmenthelp.com/do-my-nursin...

This guys help me a lot at those crucial hours of submitting my assignment. I guess this will help someone. Anyways thanks smile
Your post is really helpful!
Sign in to follow this topic