Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Huggies barcodes - boxed nappies

Huggies barcodes - boxed nappies Lock Rss

Does anyone know if the huggies barcodes from the boxes of nappies are ok to use for the promotions and are they just worth 1 barcode?

If anyone knows please let me know.

Kim, Townsville, mum of 2 girls

there is 2 barcode on each box they count as 1 each so 2 bcs per box

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hi, yep you can use both the bar codes found on the bulk boxes, I have in the past and I have never had them rejected. Becuase it is a bulk box it has 2 bar codes, only fair considering you are getting double the nappies compared to the carry packs.

Jo, Sydney mama of 2 boys

They are ok to use and each box has 2 barcodes which are just that, worth two barcodes! Helps you to achieve the toy or whatever quicker!

My babies are all grown up sad

The barcodes are fine, and are worth one each. You get 2 on a box, so if needing 10 you only need 5 boxes.

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Don't know really, but i think they're just the same as the others. You'll notice that the box has 2 barcodes on it, so it's virtually the same as buying two of the smaller packs.

I do know they're okay to use though, as i got my tunnel and most of my codes were from boxes. The only hassle is they are so thick (being on cardboard) that the envelope was hard to close!!

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

On the boxes, there should be 2 barcodes, one each side. I use them both.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

i think someone has posted something similar to this before smile A barcode is a barcode!! there are two barcodes on boxes so therefore each counts as 1!! so from a box you get two barcodes!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic