Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

join the tubby club!!! Lock Rss

i was wondering if anyone else would like to join this thread that is looking to shed those after baby kilo's .

i thought others could help and be an inspiration to others in need, give tips and support to those of us who really need it.

the other day i spoke to my doctor and got onto a nutritionist about losing approx 30kilos.

my BMI (Body mass index) is unfortunatly 36 - which is very high and to get it down where i need it, 30 kilo's is very feesable.

i was put on a diet of:

2 portions of cereal per day
3 portions of protein and
3 portions of fruit and vegies, nothing more, nothing less

and by christmas i should have lost most of it(this does include excersizing 3 times a week at least)

does anyone else have some diet or tricks that will help someone else get motivated?

Trina

p.s my friend has a device rigged to her fridge so that when you open it, it "MOO's" back at you. hehehe

TRINA, ZANE (both 22) imogen 12.11.04, Eden 23.11.

My mum bought me a pair of HUGE knickers and it has "fridge pickers wear big knickers" painted on it. i stuck them to my fridge to remind me. Doesnt help though, lol.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Just following up on the tubby club wanting to know how everyone is doing? I myself are not doing well brestfeed has not help one little bit I just stay the same even with exercise everyday.

NTH, QLD, Cooper,25/11/04

Hi all, This is a great topic. How many mothers out there dont want to or need to lose that pregnancy weight???!!! Not too many I'm sure!
My little girl is 9 months now, and I have lost all my pregnancy weight and more!
Breastfeeding helped of course and I lost 9 kilos in the 6 months that I was breastfeeding but when I stopped I knew I had to do something straight away. Otherwise I would've got in a rut and kept the kilos on.
I found a great programme and I have lost another 6.5 kgs in 3 months. I'm rapt considering I haven't exercised and xmas was in between all that. My energy levels are through the roof.
Sign in to follow this topic