Huggies Forum

Don't like new forum!!! Lock Rss

I'm not overly happy with the new forum. I'm afraid I liked it better the old way and for some reason my daughters age has been changed, WHATS GOING ON???
I'm reserving judgement untill I get used to it. One thing I do like is that you can read a topic by putting your curser over it without having to actually go into it - no idea if that makes any sense

Oh, my!!!
i had to change my username from Lilysmama to [email protected]
Just so everyone knows wot my new username is...

Sob, Sob!!! I liked my old username.... Who's got it now??

nee Lilysmama - Proud Mama of 2 Girls

Oh, my!!!
i had to change my username from Lilysmama to Mama2Princesses.
Just so everyone knows wot my new username is...

Sob, Sob!!! I liked my old username.... Who's got it now??

I'll keep my other name Leney in the signature box so everyone remembers who i am....

not to fussed on it.
it takes so long to load and it seems to get stuck and doesnt let me into the forums sometimes and it is hard to read!!!
i dunno if i like it...
Post deleted by administrator.
Where are all my topics that I posted in?
I can't find any of my old posts. sad
I've been chatting on a thread for like a year and now its gone. sad

And someone took my user name too. sad

I don't mind it, but I agree that its very slow. I'm on my Dads computer and he has FAST internet, yet it takes 4ever to load.

I know what you all mean, although my user name has stayed the same! its just so hard to use and figure out and i hate how slow it is! I cant find any old threads either!

me either its a bit weird and according to this I have 4 kids! and it will not let me change the details

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Yeah, this is kinda hard to get used to. It is so slow!!!

I had a look and it says that I've been a member since yesterday but I've been on this site since 2003...

Oh, well just gotta get used to it...

Maybe my Lilysmama username is still me but I just can't get to it.

Did you guys sign in on the right hand side?? When I sign in there it then directs me to the correct window but for the life of me I just don't know how to get to it myself...
Can someone lend a hand please before I go insane!!!!

I signed in on the right hand side aswell and it directed me to the forum page where all the forums are like pregnancy and birth newborn baby toddler and then i just clicked on general baby topics then general discussion and i got here... Took me forever to figure out i had to sign in on the left hand side!

Hey girls,

Sign in on the right hand in the green window.

It SHOULD bring up your old details and post numbers & username etc. And you can update your details on the left side under "MY FORUM DETAILS" ie. your signature

Which window are you trying to get into leney? It re-directed me to the forum also. Not sure if there is another way of getting in?

It has it's pros and cons (new forum) but i guess we will all get used to it eventually... even if we get grey hair trying.... LOL

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

Sign in to follow this topic