Huggies Forum

Don't like new forum!!! Lock Rss

Just wanted to add that I too think it's too slow. i hope they read this thread and do something about it!
Why would it be slower than before?? Isn't technology supposed to get FASTER when you upgrade??!!!

DS born 24th Nov 06 in WA

Yeah, not a fan!!! The reason why i loved using this sight (of course other than you amazing women) was that it was easy to navigate and read. I find this much harder to use and I just recomended a mum-to-be to join...hope she still does now?!?! I found it so helpful during pregnancy...Good one HUGGIEZ - why not just add new features (scroll over preview thing) to old layout - would've been much better!

Loz: new mum to Joshua David (11.07.2006) - Sydney

I just thought I'd jump on for a little bit and check this out, i feel like i'm on dial up again, it's soooo slow, everything takes ages to load!!! I was happy with the old look and seriously don't know why they had to change it!

I really hope the moderators have a GOOD read of this thread!!!

Mel, mum to Anthony 29/08/05, VIC

It is like the new [email protected] they brought out, why fix something that aint broke!!
Huggies , What have you done ? . This forum is slow, confusing and it is sure to loose some of us . Ok give it time and we will get used to it , but how much time ? . We are parents ( for the benifit of any dads out there ) Speed it up and make it more user friendly . I cannot find my last two posts like most of us out there .

Work on it !

MUM OF MADELEINE

I hate it like this... Its confusing and i prefer the old way. Do u think if we petition it, they may change it back???

Emma, WA (Madyson Paige Elizabeth Born 9/6/06)

wow its certinaly a change from the last one, hopefully ill get the hang of it soon. hope the speed picks up too very annoying

Thomas 17/6/05 Emily 2/12/07 Lachlan 9wks

And i (im probably the only one) used to have my threads look 'backwards' on my computer, where the last posted message was seen up the top but cant seem to do it on the forum ! The thing taht is most annoying though is not being able to track messages thru email ! [b]aaarrrgghhh[b]

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

And i (im probably the only one) used to have my threads look 'backwards' on my computer, where the last posted message was seen up the top but cant seem to do it on the forum ! The thing taht is most annoying though is not being able to track messages thru email ! aaarrrgghhh

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

Don't like it at all! Not sure if i'll ahng around long enough to get used to it - it's driving me batty!!

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

Gotta agree, It is really slow but at first I did like the new look, but now its annoying me.
The new features seem ok.

I used to like that box u could tick to receive an email when some one replies to that thread, is that still here cause I cant see it anywhere.

Come on over to mumsmeeting its the best.
[Edited on 14/04/2007]
we used to be able to click on "my forums" to see what we had replied to - where is that function now?
Sign in to follow this topic