Huggies Forum

New Years Resolutions! Rss

Hi,
What are you New Years Resolutions?

Mine is to do more exercise, and get back to my pre-pregnant weight.

If you have a New Year Resolution, I would love to hear what it is!
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Ditto Traceyl. Hard with kids but we must try!

Andrae,WA - Liam, Siobhan and Erin

Hi Andii,
This year, I am determined to stick to it. With the two older kids at school, I WILL make time for excercise this year!! It will be hard i know, but I will get there. Have a great New Year.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Traceyl,
My New Years Resolutions is to enjoy my kids as they are growing way to fast and be nicer to my husband. As well as find time for me. If I can do this it will be wonderful.
maxinel

jack3y1/2 jade1

Hello Maxine,

After nearly losing my life after the birth of my daughter Paige six months ago, I am totally all for having family my number one priority...............life is way too short. As far as being nice to my hubby, not sure about that one.......................he he he.

Kind Regards
Cherie

Cherie, Melbourne, 6 month baby girl 06/03.

Hi Maxine and Cherie,
Family is always no.1 priority. Kids do grow way to fast. I can't believe my baby is 1 year in only a few months. It seems like yesterday he was born. As for my husband, I think I'm too nice to him as it is!!!!! I do way to much for him.
Cherie: Glad to hear you pulled through! Babies need their mums, so good on you for finding the strength to keep going.
I hope you all have a terrific year.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hey Tracey,

Yes I think all us women do to much for our hubby's, I was only just saying that to him today, the little bugger.
Thanks for your email Tracey, that was very touching and I too am soooooooooo glad I pulled through. Having a beautiful child makes everything seem so easy and made me get through the hard times. Just to see her smile every morning, makes being her mum a pleasure.

Take care
Cherie

Cherie, Melbourne, 6 month baby girl 06/03.

Hi Cherie,
If I put a smile on your face by what I said, then my email to you work. That was my intention!! May you and your family have a wonderful 2004!!
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

mmmmmmmmmmmmm thats what they all say !!
LOL whats with the ancient threads?
Yep mine was to lose weight and become healthy and to date i have lost 13 kilos with only 3 more to go until i hit prePreg weight
it is so boaring ...diddnt think anybody would notice !!!

it was either this or sing to myself ...and that would wake the boy ....this is a much safer option !! lol lol lol

Sign in to follow this topic