Here is the recipe, found through the Sunrise website!
Makes 50; Prep:10 mins; Cook:10 mins
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
90g unsalted butter, chopped
2 teaspoons golden syrup
1 tablespoon boiling water
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
2 tablespoons demerera sugar
1. Combine oats, flour, sugar and coconut in a large bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, combine butter and golden syrup. Stir over a low heat until butter is melted.
3. Stir boiling water into bicarbonate of soda in a small jug. Add to the butter mixture then pour into the dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Roll level teaspoons of mixture into balls. Press the tops of the balls into the sugar. Place balls, about 4cm apart, onto oven trays lined with baking paper.
5. Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool biscuits on trays before storing in an airtight container.