Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. every one be on at 7 pm friday night

every one be on at 7 pm friday night Lock Rss

What a great idea!

Count me in smile i'll be on here from 7ish on.
I'll be here too....sometime between 7pm and 8.30pm....never know what's happening around here!

Think it's a great idea!

Cheers

Wanted to put it up the top - before it got lost over the page - never to return again!!!

2 Beautiful Boys Aug06 & April09 &1 Angel April08

Sorry girls but i won't be around. I'll be freezing my @ss off in the rain at the Port Vs St Kilda Game @ AAMI Stadium tonight. GO PORT!!!

But i am usually on at 7pm most nights so do a +1 for me.

Have fun girls!!

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

Good idea, I've noticed too there aren't so many around these days, its really hard to tell who is on line now too with the purple dots gone. Well at this time I can see there is 31 members and 46 visitors on line so that is a bit more than usual. I think alot of members have been put off with no email tracking and having to log in everytime you visit it can take up so much of your time without these features now.

We will have to call it the huggies launch party to officially launch the new website.

YAY
Hey Nikki I normally would but this friday night (tonight) I am going to a bucks/hens party. I cant even leave myself logged in cuz for some reason if I leave this site idle it logs me out sad

Sorry babe but if you do it again I will be here for sure.
Hugs Ness
Can't make it tonight,but please count me as a member logged in tho if possible.

Cheers. Hope you get a heap on! Right now there are only 22 members and 44 visitors.

Can't wait to see the results!
Nah, I've got better things to do... *insert tongue out smilie and winking smilie*
im still around but dont post as much cos its just not what it used to be. but i won t be able to make it tonight.

I'll be watching the football (Port v St Kilda) tonight, but will try and remember to log in so that it counts for the numbers.

Just wanted to put it back on first page so nobody forgets.
Sign in to follow this topic