Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Feeling guilty all the time Lock Rss

Hi everyone

I'm a stay at home mum to a 2yr old boy and a 3 month old girl. Some days run like clockwork and others - well I just feel like all I'm doing all day is feeding, changing nappies, getting drinks/food etc all day, and it can be near impossible for me to just go to the toilet or have lunch. I know I'm not the only one in this situation and don't get me wrong - I love being home with my kids. The problem is that on the hectic days I feel so guilty as it seems I don't get to spend any quality time with either of them - it can be like a constant tug-of-war between them. Before I start brestfeeding my daughter I always make sure my son has a drink and something to keep him amused, however he often wants something else as soon as I start feeding - and I feel so bad having to keep telling him "Just hang on a minute', other times it's my daughter who has to wait, crying while I attend to my son. It just makes me feel so bad. Anyway, as I said, I know I'm not the only one, I just needed to get that off my chest.

Thanks
Jasmine
Oh Jas! Big hugs to you, it can often get daunting cant it? Especially those days when they both want attention 24/7. Believe me, i know how you feel, added to the guilt that nothing gets done on those days and other mums seem to breeze through everything, i feel it too. Oh well, im sure it will get easier for us (until no.3, then we can start pulling out our hair, lol!)
Hope today is a "GOOD" day.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Sign in to follow this topic