Huggies Forum

Who has the most kids. Lock Rss

I have 5 kids
21yr,14yr,13yr,2.5yr,15mths.
Plus have 3 grandsons from my 21yr

I have stepkids & also which are all grown up so I don't count these as I don't treat them as my own kids.(they adults anyway)
As you can probaly tell I started a new family in recent years

mum to 5

i am one of 11!
hi girls, my ears must have been burning..lol. yep no 6 due in september!!!
today is going to be a great day, my daughter is having a birthday pary she has only invited 3 girls but with my 5 thats 8!! Looking forward to it, and the girls coming have only 1 sibling so they will either hate it or love it here today..lol. There is another lady on here who has 7, but i am not going for that many!!! i have a phobia that people think that because you have so many kids they must think i live in filth and the kids are dressed in filthy clothes, so i always make sure the house is clean and kids are clean and have shoes on!! BUT today I have really excelled, poor kids are not allowed to touch anything....... i really should relax....going to be fun when they get here, then they can make the mess..
alwayawake

Thats true my mum had seven kids and I have four. My mums house was always spotless and I keep my house clean too. I think the more kids you have the more organized you are. Happy b'day to your daughter and enjoy the day.

Bernie
H.!
[Edited on 27/05/2007]
hi there my name is peta and i have 6 beautiful and wonderful kiddies there name are joshua(9), lachlan(7), molly(6) maggie(3) charlotte(2) and my little buba tessa(12weeks) and we want to have 2 more some were down the track maybe in 4 years.
this is y i'm up so late my little girl charlotte wanted a icepole or as she calls them polooilllllllllll .

mummy 4 joshie loc mol mag Char Tess

hi girls, you all bring a tear to my eyes!! I will say though thati don't really feel worthy of Mothers Day, I mean i am not sure if i am not giving myself enough credit here (and I think lochie7 may know how i feel sometimes)I live for the kids, like doing things for every one of them, making sure they are provided for, well, looked after clean, everythng that ALL us mums do regardless of how many, but gee sometimes the guilt of not being able to do something individually with them is a killer, like if we bake my daughter would like it to be just us, but i also have other kids that enjoy it as well, so i do try to spread myself around and even give the big kids days off school sometimes so we spend quality time together... I don't know i feel so guilty for accepting presents, as i just think i could do a whole lot better at times (and sometimes without complaining..lol)I love spending time with the kids though, and it will be a special day, i will be happy with pancakes made with love and a nice coffee, and would settle for no fighting for a few hours at least...ah bliss!! You all deserve a great day, and i hope it special for everyone..
I HAVE 7 CHILDREN!!!!
ALL WITH DIFFERENT DADS!!!

Nah, Im just kidding!
I only have 2 to my one husband!he!he!

well I have a 4 year old, a 3 year old, and a 2 year old and 1 on the way. but give me an DH time we are young (i'm 23 he 25) we have plenty of time lol! no I think 4 will be our number! its a good number for us!
hi every1 i have 6 kids,ages r anthony 16,elizabeth 14,kayla 12,shaun 10,tahlia 9 and tyler 3.they r all great kids i dont know where i would be without them(very bored.

susan,vic, tyler 3 yrs old

hi every1 i have 6 kids,ages r anthony 16,elizabeth 14,kayla 12,shaun 10,tahlia 9 and tyler 3.they r all great kids i dont know where i would be without them(very bored.

susan,vic, tyler 3 yrs old

my sister takes the cake!!! She has 6 of her own, 1 on the way and 2 step kids!!!! so 9 altogether!!! lol OMG!!! And 2 of those are 13 month old twins!!!! ARGHHH i dont know where she even finds the energy! lol

Immy is 1!!! Were did that time go??? OMG

Sign in to follow this topic