Huggies Forum

Playgroup craft Lock Rss

Hey ladies,

I'm having one of those day's where my brain is a few days behind the rest of the world, anyway just want to pick your brains for easy craft idea's I can use at playgroup. It's my turn and I can't think of anything! I did egg carton caterpillars last time, but we can't do that again..

What craft is your little ones doing at playgroup/pre-school at home??

"Thanks You" to all idea's in advance!!

Jo, Sydney mama of 2 boys

Hi there

I did craft for our playgroup this week. We made paper bag kites. You just get a brown paper bag and put a strip of masking tape across one of the open ends for reinforcement. Use a hole punch to put a hole on each side through the masking tape and thread some string through - making sure it's a decent enough length so the kids can run along holding it. I made them up to this point then the kids decorated them as they wished - with crayons, stickers, glitter etc. On the closed end of the bag they can attach long strips of crepe paper for the kite tails. I got this idea from a book called '365 TV free ideas for toddlers' by Di Hodges. I hope all the other creative mummies post lots more ideas as sometimes it's so hard to come up with new things, especially for really young kids.

Hope this helps
Jasmine
have u got a printer? if u have try this web site as u can download pictures of cartoon Characters let the kids colour them in. i hope this helps
kaye
http://www.coloringbookfun.com/
ps i know its not much but the kids will love it as they did it at my play group

i put the sold sign on my new house today

Sign in to follow this topic