Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. NEW BORN LEFT IN BOX OUTSIDE HOSPITAL

NEW BORN LEFT IN BOX OUTSIDE HOSPITAL Lock Rss

I agree with Naomi and Dee too!

While it is a very sad thing to happen to a vunerable little soul it is unfair of us to judge the mother in question without knowing the whole story. For all we know she could have wanted to keep the baby but have a situation that is dangerous for her baby and just be looking out for her bub. I know if my child was in any danger i would want to make sure that they were going to be safe and what better place to ensure that than a hospital. Even though the circumstances were horrible that the baby was left there i think we should show compassion for mums in need because obviously this one was reaching out for help.
i cant understand how people can put themselves in this position thou if you know your life is off the rails why bring a child into the world these kids don't asked to be born ok yeah fair enough she went and left the baby at the hospital
OMG this little baby is absolutly beautiful! Did anyone see the news tonight? She is so gorgeous and they say she is going to make a full recovery from her hyperthermia and breathing difficulties.
Sign in to follow this topic