Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Anyone have any ideas on what to write in a blank wedding card? something nice?

Anyone have any ideas on what to write in a blank wedding card? something nice? Rss

Hi there,
I suck at writing personal messages in cards especially since this girl is my best friend and i have no idea on what to write, has anyone got any special verses or love sayings for a wedding card? any help would be great!!!

KristyXX

Immy is 1!!! Were did that time go??? OMG

Hi Kristy

How long have you known your best friend? Have you been through a lot together?

Here is something that I might put:

Just a little note to let you know that I am sending you all the best wishes not only for your big day but also for the rest of your lives together as Husband and Wife.

Finding that someone that you have a lovely bond with is something that only comes around once in your life and it is lovely to know that you have found your special person.

I gives me pleasure in knowing that your happiness is here in one another.

Then you could probably put something else that is special between you both

Just write down rough copies on a piece of paper till you find that special message.

Good Luck and hope my little thing doesn't sound too poxy.

Kylie

Jake, Jemma & baby Brandon

Hi,

Here is an idea- my husband and I recieved this verse in a wedding card from a friend of mine.

What can I wish you
That means as much
As the joys you are sharing today-
How can I show you how happy I am-
What could I possibly say!
That's why I am hoping
you know in your hearts
My love and good wishes for you,
For a beautiful marriage
a wonderful life
And the joy of your dreams
coming true.

I'm So Happy for Both of You
Dear ?????? and??????

Today is a day you will both remember for the rest of your lives, together.
This is going to be the first of many happy memories, that you will
both share.
Marriage is all about love, respect and compromise. If you remember those through the good times and the bad times. You'll have a long and happy marriage together.
We wish you both the very best for your future together.
We are here for you both, always.
Love ???????? and ???????

I hope this helps you . This what I wrote for my bestfriend.

wishing you many years of wedded bliss

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

]/
[Edited on 27/05/2007]
hi, what about...

Love is a moment that lasts forever.
or
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale
or
True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
or
The real secret of happiness is not what you give or receive; its what you share.
Hope i helped smile
Se você quiser dar um cartão a alguém, eu diria que você pode escrever esse cartão sozinho com a ajuda de https://olatcc.com.br/comprar_dissertacao_de_me... quem pode ajudá-lo a tornar esse cartão ainda mais digno de amor pelos seus entes queridos? mais valor do que os cartões prontos, então faça uma pequena história para compartilhar com seu amigo
Sign in to follow this topic