Huggies Forum

Bear in thebig blue house Lock Rss

Hi,

My DS LOVES Bear in the big blue house. We cant seem to find any merchandise for him in the shops. We have brought 3 dvds from ebay which are brand new but thats it. I would love to have it as a theme for his 1st birthday, but cant find any supplies except for on US ebay, and I'm not keen on ordering paper plates etc from the states...

Anyone seen any shops selling bear stuff???

Thanks

I have a 2 year old now!!

I hope these websites help:

http://www.toywebb.net/category196_1.htm

The next one has free colouring pages which you might be able to be creative with to make your own invitations, place matts - if appropriate - and colouring activities for any older children at the party.

http://www.coloring.ws/bearblue1.htm

You'll struggle to get stuff from Bear and the big blue house at the shops.
Your best bet is to jump onto foxtel channel website. I think it might be the diney playhouse channel website.
That is my only suggestion.Good luck.

my DH found a couple of things from Spotlight about 9 months ago... Just some T shirt transfrers and stuff, but no harm in going in and having a look? Myy DD loves him to... So much we named our dog Ojo!!!!

Jx

Jilly, Qld, Mum to Amy 14/12/05 & Rebecca 20/7/07

I agree it is hard to find Bear in th beg blue house gear.
You could try ABC shops or their website as they might stock some.

mum to 5

abc shops sell dvds as does big w in the childrens section and also story books. you can checkout disney channel website and sometimes the actual channel on fox or optus has a 1/2 hr show of bear during the day that you could maybe tape and make your own collection of bear for the kids to watch.

Yeah we have fox and unfortuantely Bear is no longer on.... It used to be on at 12 and 7.30, but it has been replaced now. Hopefully it comes back again soon.

Jilly - Our dog is named Bear, but just a coincedence. lol

Thanks for everyones ideas, I will check out our Big W and ABC shop again, but they havent had anything for a while.

I have a 2 year old now!!

Sign in to follow this topic