Huggies Forum

ladies please read this Lock Rss

I just got this email and I thought Id share it with you girls. I know we hear about this sort of stuff all the time but I thought it'd be a good remionder to 'watch our backs' it is scary but we need to know to be aware...

This actually happened a few weeks ago right
here near Fairfield in Brisbane. It was early evening and a
tank and walked into the store to pay for her petrol. The
cashier told her "Don't pay for your petrol yet.....walk
around the store for a while and act as if you're picking
up some other things to buy. A
man just got into the back
of your car. I've called the police and they're on their
way".When the police arrived, they found the man in
the back seat of the girl's car and asked him what he was doing. He replied, he was joining a gang and the initiation to join is to kidnap a woman and bring her back to the gang to be raped by every member of the gang. If the woman was still alive by the time they finish with her then they let her go. According to the police that night, there is a
new gang forming here originating from Wetherill
Park. The scary part of this is because the guy
didn't have a weapon on him. The police could only charge him with trespassing.... He's back on the street and free to try again.
Please be aware of what's going on around you
and for your family and friends. LADIES you or one of your
family and friends could be the next victim.
Please forward this on to everyone you know.
Please do not discard this message it is very important that everyone
Knows what is happening.
Please be careful when leaving your vehicle and make sure it is ALWAYS Locked to prevent this from happening to
you.

my girl finally lets me sleeps at night, yaay

That is really scarey!! She was very lucky, Im glad I am in the habbit of always locking my doors
Hey there

I hate to tell you but this is an urban legend. Check out www.snopes.com and it has the exact email printed there as well as a few variants.

Cheers

Thanks for that Aussiefrog, was wondering why I hadnt heard about it, still makes you think though
'
[Edited on 12/09/2007]
Just about all of these so called warning emails are made up. I just delete them all.
The only email one I have found to be true/usefull was about the phone number for the police dispatcher it is also a free number that has a better trasmition and reception than 000 for mobile phone calls....which now I cannot remember...hahaha should have paid more attention to it

Danielle

im pretty sure its 112 for the mobile

I learn something new everday on here!! I didnt know there was another number!!
You know...what is stopping some psychotic maniac from copying these urban legends??
How scary to think that something like that could happen.
I was just on that site and there are some really really scary things on there... Im glad DP will be home soon cos its dark outside n Im scared now hehe!

Mummy to 3 little goblins

Hi. I always believed 112 was the mobile emergency no to call, but my brother is in Aus Emergency 000 response so I will confirm it with him... how silly am I not to have asked him before.

I do know he asked all of us to go through our mobiles and place the letters NOK (next of kin) to the person you want rung if you end up in hospital. Emergency and hospital staff find it very useful if you are unconcious/can't communicate.

I have heard this story before, but its good to remember. There is another one about being careful of people running out of petrol stations waving a $10 note at you, saying you paid too much at the till. Apparently it can be a ploy to get into your vehicle as you drive away.

I guess you just have to keep your wits about you anytime :S
Wow I had no idea these were all urban legends. but it is definately stil scary to know that it can happen.
im a sucker for scary stories like these though, i always get paranoid and fall for them. Im even stil scared of movies like scream and i know what you did last summer. im just a scardy cat hehe

my girl finally lets me sleeps at night, yaay

Hi, I work in mobile customer service for a major telco, it's 112 from your mobile for emergency services, which will over ride and allow you to use any network, ie you don't have to have coverage and you can still call!

Sign in to follow this topic