Huggies Forum

Need help with inspiration Lock Rss

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if any would know of a good website that has little inspirations.

I have a friend who 2 months ago got treated extremely bad by a guy she had started dating. He obviously was just using her and has hurt her terribly. Saying to her on the last date "your a big fat pig and you will never find a man that is going to love you for the way you look" NO JOKE!!! Yes, my friend is a large girl but also a beautiful person with a loving heart. I am a shocker when it comes to putting things on paper so am looking for someones help. Any tips on maybe what to say (just to guide me) or a website would be fantastic. I have searched the internet (only briefly) but all I could get was poems - not really inspiration stuff.

Hoping someone can help,

Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

hi take a look at the hayhouse website. wwwhayhouse.com.au they are books and affirmations from Louise Hay . i love her, al lher self help books and things. What a cruel person to be saying that to anyone. Revenge is the best success, so here's hoping your friend finds true love and happiness, and that jerk, finds..well, not that..lol
Hi Alwaysawake,

I know what you mean. I'm normally not an angry person but this guy has really ticked me off ... feel like going out to the shops and buying a voodoo doll. lol

Thanks for the info, will have a look now

Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

Thanks alwaysawake "affirmations" is the word I was looing for. I dont know any websites but I did find a hippy type shop that old cards with these on them. I have a card and used to bring it out and read it when I needed to. Good luck to you friend shes lucky to have a friend like you!
Sign in to follow this topic