Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How clean is your House? Lock Rss

Hey there all,

Just thought I'd ask anyone if they have seen that British show How clean is your house?

I cant believe some of the ladies that live in those houses with all that mess around them. I used to think my hose was bad with all my daughters toys lying around but that is nothing compared to some of those women.

Just thought I'd ask any ones opinon on what they thought about the show.

Have a great day

Ankie

Storm 21/04/04,Blade 21/09/05 + one on the way

yeah, yuk. makes me feel good about my mess. i seen this woman on Oprah once that was so disgusting, she had animal faeces all over her house, about 6 months worth! And her kitchen was covered in mould. its sickening that people live like that.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

When I visits friends and family, I realise just how [email protected] I can be about having a clean house. Unfortunately I am OTT and always have been. But now days I just can't keep up with cleaning, baby and working (at home with DD) and this would be the most stressful thing I deal with and some days it just gets me down! Don't get me wrong, my home is nothing like those mentioned but I used to scrub and clean the house from top to bottom once a week and this included windows! Scary I know!

Does anyone use a roster or the likes to keep on top of the dreaded house work and if so, does it work? I have been thinking of doing one so I don't have to nag at DH to help (he works well from a list and no nagging) but then thought it was just being even more so [email protected]!!!

Sign in to follow this topic