Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Warning Labels Lock Rss

Hi Girls,
I brought a bottle of Childrens Dimettapp DM today and the warning on the bottle is "can make children drowsy do not drive or operate machinary if affected"!
Hmmm I might have to drive myself down the street today since DS might be to tired!!

Has anyone seen any Stupid warning labels???
Yeah I cracked up when I saw the warning on the Demazin bottle, and DS was only 6 months old or something and it's like don't drive operate machinery etc. and may increase the effects of alcohol! I was worried he'd get into his walker and head down the pub, lucky he didn't on that medication.

Rachel, Jackson 2yrs, Kyan 1yr

i thought it was halerious

www.createforum.com/youngmumsunited

Its for the doey adults that have nothing else in the cupboard and give themselves an adult dose of it just to 'get them through' until they get to the chemist, they have to cover themselves legally... i was desperate once and had childrens panadol! Imagine my shock when the instructions that came with my iron had a warning stating to not iron clothes whilst on the body... duh...

Jade, QLD, DS Sept 04, #2 due 06/08/07

For OH&S I had to make signs to hang on the hot water unit in the staffroom - "Caution - Hot"

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Hi,

Have heard that back in the day when they handed out peanuts on planes they came with the following instructions-

1. Open packet
2. Eat Nuts

What else would you do with a packet of peanuts????
I used an "INFANT" medication, can't remember exactly which one it was but it said,

"DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT"

hey you never know what your kids get up to behind your back and you can never have to many warnings ...really like not giving alchol to an infant ooooohhhhhh they ruin all my fun ha ah aha
I like the fruit and nut chocolate bars that says may contain nuts! Hello! It's a fruit n nut bar! Of course its going to contain nuts! Silly buggers! Some companys must think that we are silly or something! It cracks me up.
One of our previous cars said in the owners' manual (American, of course) "do not drive with the hood up as this could impair vision through the windshield."
COULD impair vision?!?! What the???? And who's driving with the bonnet up anyway?!
my SIL has a hair dryer and the warning said DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING. i remember reading a condom instruction leaflet once and it said please do not return used condom in mail, well how do we send it then i LMAO
Posted by: mummyrach
Yeah I cracked up when I saw the warning on the Demazin bottle, and DS was only 6 months old or something and it's like don't drive operate machinery etc. and may increase the effects of alcohol! I was worried he'd get into his walker and head down the pub, lucky he didn't on that medication.

LMAO!! oh this is just too funny!! but mustn't laugh too loud, dont want to wake DP *says whispering*
Sign in to follow this topic