Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

im so stressed Lock Rss

all i ever worry about is how we will pay our bills i cant work due to a sore hip which as been a pain for 2 years,the insurance companys(from my accident)has only just said it was due to the accident and that they will start paying me but what about the past 2 years do they have to compinsate? im constantly worried about bills and fell so depressed what should i do?olease help

SA mum with baby jacob 20th sep 04

big hugs to you!

I was just commenting today to DP how relaxed i have gotten over money. I used to worry constantly and i would be in tears some days because i was sure we couldnt cope on one income.Not sure whats happened, we dont get more money now or anything, but ive gave up caring lately. As long as the boys have food and we have a roof over our heads, thats whats important to me. I dont really care for too much luxury these days.

Try to brighten up. Life is way too short to worry about something as trivial as money, in the end its your personal relstionships and love for your family thats important. When you die people dont stand around discussing that you couldnt pay your bills, they discuss what a great person you were.

And bum to insurance companies, who wouldnt pay us for our 4wd when DP wrote it off 4wding.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Sign in to follow this topic