Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. when are the mods going to learn?

when are the mods going to learn? Lock Rss

that as fast as they lock or delete threads a new one starts up right where the old one left off!
So why bother am sure that everyone would get bored after a while and stop arguing but in the meantime it makes for some funny and interesting reading.

mum to two gorgeous guys

actually no it does not make for "fun and interesting reading" - I've been on this site for a while and it is quite boring to read threads that become nasty and vendictive - I've seen em all - i've seen the nasty stuff and recieved the nasty stuff on this site - and sadly it is the mods of this site that have to clean up the "filth".. you might think its fun to read "nasty" posts...but in actual fact these are the posts that degrade the quality of this site.

have a little forethought before you choose to post here, as it reflects on several more that just the "non-identifying little old you" posts.

[Edited on 01/07/2007]
hey it might not be funny for you, but it is for me!
sorry can you please explain what "non-identifying little old you' posts means?!?

mum to two gorgeous guys

glad you can laugh - were you not reading the idiot happenings here over November 06 - January/Feb 07 - do you find it all just a laugh to read others posts here - WAKE UP!

oh and the 'non-identifying' comment was meant to those who think they can post nasty comments and get away with it - think again.

enlighten me - why do you find joy in others sadness?
who said anything about finding joy in sadness, I just think it is funny when topics get so bitchy especially topics that you would not think would get so heated.
I am awake which is why I am on here reading all this crap. I didn't actually post a nasty comment? so go post on another thread or are you having fun?
rofl..........

mum to two gorgeous guys

then bless you dear - bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! (cough cough)
[Edited on 01/07/2007]
nighty night....
thanks for being part of the entertainment!

mum to two gorgeous guys

in risk of copping a bit of flack- i get what nando is saying
nando
why shouldn't the mods dklete the cr@p from here.
What makes those horrid posts fun. I for one don't find them fun or interesting at all, especially when they personally attack someone.

This USED to be a place people could come to for parenting advice, I know know that I wouldn't recommend it with the certainty I once used to.
These threads are because of it.
Oh and if you'd been cyber stalked and tecieved some of those horrid emails last year I'm sure you'd have a different view on this too.
Try getting an email telling you how they will attack you and let you husband and kids wtach then move on to your kids, all inspecifuic detail. Try not to be jaded after that.

member since 2004

i should be more specific- some of the threadds are a bt silly wen they get heated- i find it amusing how quickly things get heated! i dont find it as entertainment tho but ones mans pain is another mans pleasure (maybe pain aint the right word but u get my drift yeah?)
loving it, thank goodness!
see now this post has turned bitchy which is why I posted the original question!
chukkas, people shouldn't give out personal info on any public forum.

mum to two gorgeous guys

Posted by: Chukkas
nando
why shouldn't the mods dklete the cr@p from here.
What makes those horrid posts fun. I for one don't find them fun or interesting at all, especially when they personally attack someone.

This USED to be a place people could come to for parenting advice, I know know that I wouldn't recommend it with the certainty I once used to.
These threads are because of it.
Oh and if you'd been cyber stalked and tecieved some of those horrid emails last year I'm sure you'd have a different view on this too.
Try getting an email telling you how they will attack you and let you husband and kids wtach then move on to your kids, all inspecifuic detail. Try not to be jaded after that.

Totally agree Chukkas, I hope we never have to go through that crap again...

Nando just likes to stir crap but will soon learn that her constant stirring will not do her any favours on here.
Sign in to follow this topic