Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. when are the mods going to learn?

when are the mods going to learn? Lock Rss

nando
I hadn't given out personal info for over 2 years, yet I still got these mails. Why because this person traipsed back through very old posts.
Its obvious you never got any because if you had you would understand.
I'm not trying to turn your post nasty, I can see your point of view I just doubt you can see mine.
I don't see how some posts gets so heated they need to be deleted, but I can understnad why they do. Oh and people would loose interest if new threads weren't started up.

member since 2004

Posted by: nando

chukkas, people shouldn't give out personal info on any public forum.

You have NO idea what you are talking about, as per usual.
usually I don;t come up against Chukkas alot but on this instance I agree with her whole heartedly and I agree whaty she has said, whilst I was not apart of the cr@p that occured here 6-7 mths ago, I read most of it, and I and most other "senior/elder/older" members here backup the mods 110% with deleting the Cr@p that appears here - cause this is what degrades this site.

This is a great site for a source of information, please don't spoil it for the rest of us.
What I think is really funny is that the new thread that was started after the other was locked was by the original poster thanking someone for giving her the right information. It had nothing to do with the slanging match that was going on in the original thread.

NANDO - ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT HURT DURING THIS BUSINESS LAST YEAR. THE EMAILS CHUKKAS IS TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE LUCKY IF YOU DIDNT RECEIVE ANY. LET ME TELL YOU THEY WERE HORRIBLE.....
Posted by: nando
chukkas, people shouldn't give out personal info on any public forum.

This was a time when PM's weren't possible!
This was in no way any of our fault that we got these disgusting emails. Peoples lives were trashed, so don't comment on what you know nothing about!

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Post deleted by administrator.
HIya mummy 2 be - its not worth asking - it was not a nice time, alot of members were quite afraid and that is why this site was closed for a while to new members - just let it go and enjoy the site for what it is now
I haven't visited this site for a long time due to the direction the bitchyness has taken. I have found a different site called Bundles of Joy and must say I am totally addicted and haven't come across one nasty or bitchy thing yet.

come join in at http://bundlesofjoy.forumwise.com/

Jake, Jemma & baby Brandon

Yep Ive found that forum too - its fantastic
Sign in to follow this topic