Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. CONGRATULATIONS MEL ON THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR LIL MAN!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MEL ON THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR LIL MAN!!! Rss

Congratulations to Mel and her family.

Just when you think you are laying quietly with your newborn son, there is a whole network of Huggies mummies all over Australia and New Zealand who are delighting in the most welcome news of the year, the birth of your gorgeous little boy.

Welcome to the 'Huggies' World little Lachlan, may you bring your family years of joy and wonder, love and laughter. Wishing you the very best of health and lots of love from a 'distant Games Aunty' (can I be so bold to take that title, mel?). Hope your recovering well too Mel. Take care and enjoy this time with your little boy!

Look forward to seeing you back here at Huggies when you have the time.

love,
Nat
congratulations mel, glad to hear its finally happened!!

hope the girls are stoked with their new little brother!

nat, your post was really nice!
Congratulations to you and your family.
[Edited on 11/07/2007]

'
[Edited on 21/09/2007]
Mel, her hubby and the two girls. A huge Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new liitle man.

May he bring you all the happiness in the world.
Congratulations Mel. You've done really well! (Hey, that rhymes!!)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Love, Michelle xo

Congratulations

I must say you picked a great name (if I, do say so)
congratulations Mel & family! Hope little Lachlan brings you so much joy & happiness. Can't wait to see pictures of the wee man!

BTW, I posted the clothes on Monday Mel, you should receive them this week! And, he will definately fit into the winter stuff!! It will probably need the sleeves & cuFfs rolled up!

Enjoy!

Love Tanya, Luka & Levi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Edited on 11/07/2007]
Congratulations Mel and family. Great name!!!

My babies are all grown up sad

Congrats Mel on your little man!

Big hugs,
Kym and Charlie
xx

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

aww I haven't spoken to Mel but i'm very happy for her. Congratulations to Mel and family on the new arrival!!

Congratulations mel on ur tint tiny lil man smile] . I bet the girls love him to bits. I am sure Lachlan is going to bring alot of joy and happiness to ur family.
[Edited on 11/07/2007]
Sign in to follow this topic