Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What does your dh do ? Lock Rss

Mine is a Junior Development Officer for Touch Footy! He loves getting the kids out and getting them running around and having a good time!

Kaliyah Jett 11/11/02 & Cruze Scarlett 8/8/06

My Dp is a production manager at a memorial place. He is in charge of the making and installation of headstones. They also do granite benchtops for kitchens and slate tiles.
my dh is a storeman....he helps unload all the trucks at kmart, and breaks them down into each department for the ppl on the floor to put on the shelves. he's also the one who lifts all the heavy stuff into ppl's boots etc when they pick big stuff up out the back.....he works 7 till 3 atm, five days. soon it will be 8 till 4(same hours just dont have to get up so early, he gets up at 5 30 coz we live a little way out of town)........its good coz he's home in time to help with the kids while i cook tea etc......
DH is a Sheet Metal Worker, works 40 hours a week generally, sometimes 48 if they are really busy.

Sasha & Willum my beautiful kiddies

Mine is the Estimating/Purchasing Manager of a Building Company....

Jilly, Qld, Mum to Amy 14/12/05 & Rebecca 20/7/07

My DBF works in IT for coles group- 6am-330pm, has every 2nd friday & saturday off and works every other friday & saturday
My partner is doing his 2nd year as a Mechanic and loving it. he works mon-fri 8:30 to 5pm. Sometimes they have over time.(which is usually to just have a beer after work.)
Dp is a truck driver... works 12 to 14 hours days most days... but last week worked 8 hour days talk about shock lol

Director/Partner of his own accounting practice..works about 15 hours a day, works way too hard, not home enough, workaholic, but does it for our family...

my dp recently got his hr druck license and actually started driving a rubbish truck yesterday, before that he was a security guard.

My DH works as a station hand on a cattle stud. He works 7am-5pm (thereabouts anyway) and does some weekend work.

WOW its very suprising how many of our partners are TRUCKIES!!! It's great - the industry needs younger drivers - the average age for the industry is 55!!! have any of you truckers wives heard of the YOUNG AUSTRALIAN TRUCK DRIVER of the year...was run by SCANIA this year, and will continue every second year...winner gets a brand new truck worth $220 000....its an awesome event.. My DH made it to the state and then national finals this year...was fantastic...he didnt win but will def be entering again in 2009....
Sign in to follow this topic