Huggies Forum

What does your dh do ? Lock Rss

My dh work at Inghams and runs the new machine they just fitted he works afternoons so i see him at about 11.30 at night and if i make it home from work in time he is there to. Hopefully next year when he has done his 10 years he is going to leave he hates it but it pays the bills. he is hoping to work at BHP which is good income and shift work so we will see

my husband is a police officer. works shift work which has its advantages and disadvantages. we have been lucky enough that he could arrange his shifts to have every thursday off or do night work so that i could go back teaching for 1 day until end of the year.
my dh is a cement render er he works as a all-rounder at work on the maintenance crew he does 7am till 3.30pm 5 days a week and sometime does cash jobs on sat cant wait till bub is a bit older and i can go back to work

my hbby is a storeman and forklift driver at a transport comp.he wrks 6 days a week 6a-4.30p(mon-fri & sun)!hardly see him, wish we could see him more!sad

DP is assistant manager at a hotel. He works either 7am-3:30pm or 3pm to 11:30pm. Altough he usually works at least 3-5hours extra each day. He loves his job, but is severely overworked. He should be moving to a new hotel next month and cut back his hours a bit.

The next 3 weeks he has to fill in on night audit (11pm to 7:30am!) which will be a real challenge for him to sleep all day while our DS is making noise!

Hailey- Syd, DS1 Finn 10/02/07 & DS2 Kai 06/11/09

My DH is a truck driver, driving refrigerated trucks and selivering to KFC, dominoes, sizzler etc smile

Mine is an Engineering Technician, starts work @ 7:30am and finish 4:00pm but does not get home till 5-5:30 pm (takes him 45mins-1hr to get home!)He's been there 23 years and is part of the furniture!!
[Edited on 19/07/2007]

My DH is a builder, works 37 hours a week 6ish till 2:30ish each day very rarely on weekends. Our house needs reno's and he promised me they would be done b4 DS was born 15 months ago!!!!!! Arghhhhhh typical builder i hear you say?????

...............BOO...............

Hi All!

Lots of truckies out there! With my family it's Printing!

My DP is a Pre Press/Graphic Artist at a small printing company.

He is trying to start his own business (pre press/printing) from home, so eventually we will share the running of the business and looking after the kids. Well that's the plan anyway!

Kirsty.
Hi All!

Lots of truckies out there! With my family it's Printing!

My DP is a Pre Press/Graphic Artist at a small printing company.

He is trying to start his own business (pre press/printing) from home, so eventually we will share the running of the business and looking after the kids. Well that's the plan anyway!

Kirsty.
My partner works in the forestry industry. Planting trees after logging, herbiciding, supering, pruning ect.
Has for nearly three years.

Matthews Mummy

hey ladies my DH is a commercial fisherman when the fish is on he can be gone for weeks at a time and when they are not he is usually home all day and works nights witch can be annoying sometimes i wish he was away weeks at a time..
I often go with him and sit on the beach waiting for patches of fish its a pretty easy life and awesome money
Sign in to follow this topic