Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

christening balloon centerpiece Lock Rss

Hi Not sure where this goes, but anyway i had my son's christening last week - which went well. I used a christening balloon centerpeice to decorate the main table cost me $18.00. The balloon piece was made up of a one large light blue ballon with christening written on it and 6 smaller balloons (dark and light blue) all tied up on a box with a ribbon. I have it in my son's room at the moment but if anyone is interested in having it please email me at [email protected] I am not able to mail it but pickup is at Caroline Springs.

Caroline Springs

Hello it sounds to me we had the same christening centre piece although i had two on each end of the table! I am a mad collector ofmy sons things and i kept them for awhile under a month as they were too pretty to pop and i peirced the main balloon with a needle and kept it! I know this may sound funny but i also had the same balloons for when my son was born and kept one of them as well! What you are doing is so nice!

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06

Sign in to follow this topic