Huggies Forum

Anyone around 30? Lock Rss

Hi Michelle

Exactly and there is nothing wrong with being married either and having a baby at 30!

We are still young and still have fun with our babies!

I have a boy who is 7 months old

from melissa

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

yes pauline im 30 with 2 boys and most of my friends are 30 and over without kids
melissa

mel mum of 2 monsters

hi eveyone, my name is Maxine, I'm a mother of two and I'm turing 30 in may.
maxine

jack3y1/2 jade1

Hi everyone, I'm turning 31 in May and have an 11 month old daughter. Most of my friends are nearly 30 and don't have children yet. My best friend is 40 in March and she's recently had her first child.

Jodie
YES i'm 33 and bub Jack is 10mths, i have a friend who is 37 with bub 8 1/2 mths and another 34 with bub 9mths.

mum of 1

Hello. Yes you are alone. i turned 31 last month. its great isnt it ???
oops i meant you are NOT alone. hee hee
Thankyou to everyone who has replied.
That is 18 of us and counting! WOW!

mum of 3

Im 32 this year! First time mum. My handsome boy is 3months old. I am a solo mum. And LOVIN it!! grin
Feel free to email me
[email protected]

man child is growing up too quickly!

Hi Pauline,
My name is Nikki and I am 32 years old with a eight month old daughter named Amarah. I too have not found many mum's around the same age -I live in Brighton-Le-Sands in Sydney and I was beginning to think that I was too OLD! But reading the rest of the replies I know that isn't the case. Anyway if you would like to talk, feel free to email me: [email protected]
Regards
Nikki..........

Nikki, Sydney, NSW, 8mnth baby

i wish!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi bigmamma,
Well older than all of you.
I am 36 and have a 15 month old boy.
Love being a mum and it's the perfect age for me to be a mum. I was not ready at 20-30 and then I need to find a mate. So here I am. 36 with one child and in a better financail position than I would have been yrs ago. I still have to work but only part time.

Jungle baby

Sign in to follow this topic