Huggies Forum

Anyone around 30? Lock Rss

sorry i beat you to it ! i am 38 with 3 boys or 4 if u count hubby they are 3, 2 and 15 months if u would like to emailme its [email protected] bye

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Yay Jungle - you are as old as me. I'm 36 too. I have to agree with you about it being the perfect age for me to be a mum. I have the career, property and car I have always wanted. I was to busy in my twenties to contemplate a child. My poor husband is so relieved, as he wanted children a couple of years after we got married. I made him wait 12 years *lol*

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

Hi there, I am 31 (32 in October) with 2 boys, Zack (24.3.01) and Lucas (26.3.03). I look young for my age so I constantly get weird looks, I was even asked once if I was my childrens nanny!!!!!!!!

Karan, Queenstown, NZ, 2 Boys

Hi Karan

How are you?? I'm Karen and I'm 30 years old (31 in July). I have a 16 month old boy, Nicholas. I was wondering if you'd like to write & chat. If you like you can email me on
[email protected]
Take Care
Hope to hear from you soon

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

I'm 34 going on 35 with a 13 month old daughter.
Hi Pauline,

What a response!! It is so nice to see so many older mums participating in this forum, not that I am knocking younger mums. It is great to get all age perspectives on being mummies. But just like you I was curious as to where all the 30 - 40 age bracket mums were hiding.

I happen to think that the older you get the better life gets... and young at heart is the best
smile
I think I beat everyone so far, I'm 40 with 2 beautiful girls smile

Vic, 2 girls - 9 yo & 17mth old

Hi Pauline and everyone else,
yep me too, I am 30.

Mum, Amber 11yrs and Holly 4mths

Hi everyone my name's Lynette (net) for short, I'm 29 and from sydney. I have a 6 month old son, Noah.
Great to meet you all.
well by the looks of this bigmama is definatly not alone

there are alot of michelles in this site too.
Hannah was born 13.11.03

i'm 31 and i dont want to get any older. think i night just stay 31...........lol...............
my nan always told us every year on her bday that she was 21, but 31 to a little one is a bit more believeable hahahaha . smile

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi
My name is Susan I turned 30 in January and have a 9 month old cutie-pie girl named Jasmine. All my friends with kids all had their first ones in their early 20's which I couldn't imagine doing especially since I didn't meet my hubby until my mid 20's. Family pressure didn't help either because as soon as I met and married my partner they were all expecting us to start popping them out asap, but we took things in our own stride and now I have the perfect partner and we both have a happy little family.
gasp)

Susan mum of 2 gals

Hi everyone,
I'm liz and I am turning 32 this year and have a handsome 4 and half month old.
I too got married in my late 20's and have no regrets in waiting to start a family. I wanted to have a couple of years with my hubby first which is what we did. Not only are we extremely financially stable but I was ready to do this great adventure (i.e. having a child). No way I could've done it at a younger age. I really look up to the girls that can.
smile

Bett, NSW, 2 boys & Twins 19.2.08

Sign in to follow this topic