Huggies Forum

Anyone around 30? Lock Rss

Hi Bigmamma, I'm 32 and have a 14month old son, and and tring to get pregnant again. I'd love to hear from you if you like to write my email is [email protected] I'm on msn to, so any one (nice, not nasty) who wants to chat can email me or add me to their msn list

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

Hi Pauline

I'm 32 and my first baby is due End August 04 - around three weeks before I turn 33.

Take care. smile

Tarns

Hi, I'm 32 yrs old and turning 33 on the 27/3/04. I had my daughter in October 2002. She's currently 15 months old..... well what can I say....its been a great experience since. I guess I'd be classified and "an older mum" smile Have a great day. I can be emailed on: [email protected]
Hi there 'young' Mummies;)

I am 32 yrs old but after 30 who's counting?? ;p

I became a mummy exactly 9 mths and 1 day ago we called our little boy, James!!!smile

helena- vic- ds-3.5 dd- 1

Hello everyone, I too am an oldie. I had just turned 34 when I had Caleb, so 35 now and 36 in June this year!
Hi there Pauline my names belinda and im 29 will be the big 30 this year i have 2 girls Taniesha is six and Tayla is 7 mths, i still look at the youngs mums post, come on 30 is not old, but to the young ones we are ancient..I remember when i was a teenager if someone was 30 well they were over the hill HA HA!!

tayla 16/08/03

Hi Pauline,
My name is Danni & I am 34. I have 3 kids. 1 is nearly 15 (girl) 1 is nearly 9 (boy) & 1 is just 5 months (girl).
My sister is nearly 31 & is having her first in July & one of my girlfriends just had her baby & is 36. So being an "older" mum is now becoming more than less.

danni,sa

Hi Pauline and all the other kids (because we are all still young anyway),

I'm thirty with my first bubby on the way in mid July. Been married for ten years but never really felt ready. Probably still not feeling as ready as I should be but if I keep waiting, I'll be too old and I may live to regret missing out on the joys of motherhood. Don't get me wrong, I'm definately looking forward to it but let's be honest, it's not exactly a walk in the park is it? And I'm sure there are many of us who keep waiting until we are financially ready but hubby and I figured, 'when is that going to be anyway?'.

Keep up the good work mums and take care.

Super.

bubsy32

Hi everyone,
I am 33 with a 16 month old son and another baby on the way. I didn't feel ready for a family (aside from my husband of course) when I was in my 20's. I think I'm just the right age now!

Rachelle, NZ, son George 10.12.02, Ian 15.06.04

I'm 30 this year! I had my first baby weeks before I turned 29.

Any idea's on how to celebrate my 30th? I'm suddenly thinking "MAKEOVER"!!!!

Mummy of 2 little angels. 6/6/03 & 3/8/05 & No 3

hi there,

you can add me to the list. I'm turning 30 this year with a 15 month old daughter.

Mel, SA

Hi, I turned 30 in February this year and had my first baby in December last year! I didn't feel ready until now and it doesn't bother me that I'm older. In fact most of my mother's group is around the same age or older!
Sign in to follow this topic