Huggies Forum

NEED BABY BOY SONGS ASAP Rss

Hi Everyone.

My son is having his first birthday in a few weeks and a friend of mine wants to put a dvd together with his pictures from birth to now and i have to give her 2 songs. I am after mellow songs with touching words.
Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks heaps

IUI #3 starting in August

Will Smith did a song about his son a few years ago I cant remember the name of it at the moment. Will see if I can find it for you
Cheers Ness
Ok I just found it, Just the two of us by Will Smith very very nice
Cheers Ness
What about 'dont wanna miss a thing' by aerosmith ? I LOVE that song !!

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

Why not try a search on limewire, you'd be amazed at what you find.

what about
"You are the sunshine of my life" by Stevie Wonder?

I don;t know if this song was meant for a wife or child but could suit both. and you can't get more mellow than Stevie LOL.

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

What about Mj's We Are World

John Lennon.... Beautiful Boy. He wrote it for his son Shaun. I sing it to my boys all the time!!

ooooooooh good one MishMish!!

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

Hey does anyone know if that song on HBf's adverts: I love you, I love the things you do, you make me want to be a better man, make me want to understand why you, you do things you do, casue I love you. Is a proper song or just HBf's jingle? I sing this to DS every night and he LOVES it?

I sing... "You make me want.. to be.. a better mum. You make me want to smack your bum"

Ha ha ha we say make me want to be a better Mum, you make me want to kiss your bum..... Is it a jingle Mish?

Sign in to follow this topic