Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

NEED BABY BOY SONGS ASAP Rss

I'm not sure. I have a feeling it's a proper song. My friend knows of a site where you can look up a song just by typing in the words. I'll have a look for you.

tHANKS hUNNI

I'm pretty sure that song was made specially for HBF. Good job I reckon, it's cute.

there's a site called 'what's that called?' for things that bug the crap outta you!

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

I'll have a look there? Just SMS'd my friend but no reply yet. Tried googling, but don't know where to start.

yep I just had a look, just google that or type in the fist few sentences with lyrics or hbf next to it.

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

Got this from another site:

Hi, the HBF music was written by Elliott Wheeler from Nylon Studios in Sydney specifically for the spot.

I know its corny but I always think of my beautiful boy when I hear Guy Sebastions Angels bought me here.

Thank you very much for all the fast replies.

I know most of these songs but just never thought of them.

Oki. Thats not a corny song. It probably suits my son very much as Angels did bring him to us after a lot of heart ache.

Thank you soooooo much again.

Cheers Wendy

IUI #3 starting in August

Hi my sister made me a DVD like that for christmas and one of the songs she used was by Mariah Carey its called 'You will always be my baby'. Im pretty sure its about a man but the melody is beautiful and the words fit too!!

Sign in to follow this topic