Huggies Forum

Baby or Yourself? Lock Rss

i think so. but im not too sure maybe the father decides.
Mum always comes first and than if it looks like mom wont make it either way they than get the baby out ASAP.

That is what I was told by a midwife anyways.

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

The father only gets a choice if it is a life support thing and he has to be married or partnered to the person and the next of kin.

Post deleted by administrator.
i think you need to grow up, i didnt say your werent a mother i said you did not yet have a dependant.
Sorry but mummy 2be you dont have your daughter yet and things change dramtically when you have a kid it is so different from being pregnant I use to think like you but now that I have kids I know they need me and my dh is a great dad but he isn't a mum and I know that he would find it hard to cope without me.

I dont think anyone thinks it is funny. and the grow up comment I think that should be directed at you for how you just acted.

and it was you who said this thread was gunna get nasty..you have made the only nasty comments so far..

My mother died when i was young..do i want my beautifull son to go through what i went through..NO. Am i selfish for that..NO!!!
You arn't a mother yet, so you couldn't know what it's like to even comprehend leaving your child without their mother

Posted by: sweetangel

I dont think anyone thinks it is funny. and the grow up comment I think that should be directed at you for how you just acted.

i second that.
shana i dont think she ment it like that at all. You have your little girl, you get pregnant again and are about to give birth, someone goes horribley wrong and you have to make a quick decision, your baby or you. You have to think about every aspect as there's a small child at home wondering where her mummy is. You may think it's selfish to chose yourself over your baby but dont you tihnk it's also selfish to take a mother away from her child?

If it were my first baby and we had a choice to make, i would choose the baby, knowing i have cohen, i would do everything possible to make my child grow up not missing out on having a mother. He deserves to have me in his life to help him through every step of the way of life. It would be selfish for me to leave Will and Cohen with a little baby. As much as i would grieve for that child i think i would choose myself as i don't just have myself to think about anymore
God this is making me a bit upset as I get closer to the birth I dont want to even leave my kids to go to hospital to have the baby. But the thought of never seeing them again. OHHHHHHH I feel sick thinking about it.

My baby in my tum I love with all my heart but I would survive in the end with their loss I dont want that to ever happen and I pray everyday that it will be alright. But my kids and husband need me and I NEED THEM.

I think she's a mother, she's looking after her baby but there's a difference because her baby isn't born yet... but i don't think that excludes her from being a mum
Danae that is a great point.

Sign in to follow this topic