Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Waking up wet?? Lock Rss

Hello i was wanting to know what the exact name of the things that i hear you can buy from the supermarket to put insdie the nappy to help prevent from wetting through. My 15 month old boy is sometimes waking up in the mornings and he is totally wet through and he is not drinking any more than normal on the days he does not wet through. I have heard from a few woman of these liner type things but can not seem to find them and nobody knows what i am speaking about. Any help would be great thanks xoxox

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06


It's called "Bebe's Nappy Mates". I found them in Safeway, although not all Safeway's stock it & I went to 4 different Coles and they don't stock it either.

Twins' Mum, VIC, E & A born 4/04

Sign in to follow this topic