Huggies Forum

Mancans?? Lock Rss

Hi all,

Can anyone inform me of what the hell the adds for "Mancans" are about.

You know the ads with the men that have breasts, I just don't get it. What is Mancans???

Sincerely confused.

Sasha & Willum my beautiful kiddies

www.mancans.com.au

I looked at that web site last night - but it still didn't make sense - what product are they advertising? I was waiting for it to be aftershave or beer or something, but it didn't seem to be anything really
Ok, I've just checked out the website (thanks for the address). Is it a joke or is it really support for men with breasts? Am I missing the joke??

Very weird mmmmmmmmm, still confused as to why they bother putting the ads on TV.

I think the ads are implying that if you cant handle blokey stuff (like the guy who cant drive the manual car)then you are a girly man with breasts, just a male version of your a chicken!

DH says its the pre-lude to some-thing that will be out soon, but he isn't really sure what - whether its a product or a TV show or some-thing.

Pretty funny though - lol.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

DH says its the pre-lude to some-thing that will be out soon, but he isn't really sure what - whether its a product or a TV show or some-thing.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Yeah i didnt get this ad and website either,but DP said (like kaz's DH) that it is setting up for a product. On the links from that site it says coming soon sept 2nd (in reference to being out of stock of man bras), so maybe something for fathers day??????????

Men hey?!?!

Thanks Kazi, that does make sense. Well I tell you what it's got my husband and I sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for it.

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this topic