Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Photobook Lock Rss

mine was in my letterbox too smile

Oooooooooh I hope I get mine today! I ordered a keychain with it and I got that in an envelope yesterday but no photobook. Anyway hopefully later as I get so many packages that most of the time my postie drops them off on the way home from work lol.
the code is valid until the end of sept!!! I'm making sure mine are finished by the 27th sept, just to make sure.

Posted by: lady_kh
the code is valid until the end of sept!!! I'm making sure mine are finished by the 27th sept, just to make sure.

hey how did you find out when the code finishes?
May I please have the website you are all talking about

thank you

Post deleted by administrator.
Posted by: katies mummy 04
May I please have the website you are all talking about

thank you

and if you want to make the photobook for just $4.95 postage you'll need the promotional code BHGPHB287

ggodluck
THANK YOU

I got mibe today too - and i LOVE it, put in all my birth photos as well as her first pics, first daddy hug, first big brother hug, it is special.

creating my second one now..and third, fourth lol.

I ordered mine and it was SUPPOSED to be here for fathers day...... Well its NOT!! Now what am i going to give DD daddy????? Im sure they are worth the wait, jut anoying that its not here on time!! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......
LOL.
I love mine too!

I'm hoping when I get home this afternoon, the postman will have left me another one. smile

mine came today too so gorgeous!! I agree about getting the big pages done - also a page with 9 little photos looks great too!!

i have 2 more on order and will do one (or 2 LOL) moire before the promo ends

I reckon snapfish are going to have to reasses the way they do promos in future!!!

and the funny thing is with all the new accts ive set up for the extra books I also got the 50 free prints smile too good!!

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Sign in to follow this topic