Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Photobook Lock Rss

Ok for those of you who have done and received your books, do you wish you had colour adjusted some photos and/or red eye or do they do the red eye for you?
I am so going to have to get my bum in to gear and create one!!!

For those that have done a book, how did you go about putting additional graphics in... or did you just put photo's in? Would love to have some ideas!!! Did you also do writing on your pages?

Thanks Kylie!

P.s I think tonight, might be a huggies free night, and instead be a snapfish night!
ok if anyone who wants to have a look at mine, i can 'share' it with your account, just a thought for those who might not be sure about it.

pm me your email and i will share it with you and you;ll get email'd a link to look at it
Thanks for that Carmen, l have PM'd u my details!!!

Kylie
my book hasnt come sad]

poo bums
Posted by: Mummy_Jo
Ok for those of you who have done and received your books, do you wish you had colour adjusted some photos and/or red eye or do they do the red eye for you?

i reckon there is a section on there that you can edit your pics and fix up the things like red eye.
i have shared with those who requested.

cheers

carmen, yours is fantastic!!! i didnt even realise you could have more than one photo per page lol im such a dork!

oh thank you!!

i played with it for so long in the end i was over it!
I really like your book.

I didn't think to do different color pages mine are all black.
i really like the black pages too, i think they make the photos stand out heaps and looks really effective
I'll wait for it t come in the mail and if it looks as good as it does on here then I might try doing one like yours.
Sign in to follow this topic