Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Photobook Lock Rss

Can you share them once you've already ordered them?

I can't find mine now that its ordered.

LOL.

I told my Mum about it and she made me use her e-mail, my dads e-mail and my 3 sisters e-mails to get the free prints. LOL.

yeah you can honey, but there not where they normally are. i went into previous orders (wording may not be right cos i cant remember exactley, but i'm sure you'll get the drift), went in to re order, then edit and it should then go back into your saved projects.

i think
Posted by: Carmen - Zoe's Mumma
i have shared with those who requested.

cheers

Carmen - l haven't received anything sad
I will PM my details again.

Thanks Kylie
thought i did it before, must have missed you. but ahve done it again now.
Hi all

can sumone please tell me the exact link for the promo? it didnt ask me to put the promo code BHGPHB287 anywhere?

Hey cute chicken lol sad]

You guys all got me very curious bout this book now! So if you dont mind carmen I'll PM you my details smile]

Ta

/
[Edited on 11/09/2007]
I just got an email from snapfih saying they regret my photo book will not be here for fathers day, however they are refunding the full amount of my purchase and still sending my order out for FREE! That means i can go out today and buy DD's daddy something else and surprise him with the book during the week. What great servive, Im very happy!!!!
Hi, Just go to www.snapfish.com and create an account (its free) then upload your photos into an album and then click on projects and select photo book.
Posted by: SweetDreamz
Hi all

can sumone please tell me the exact link for the promo? it didnt ask me to put the promo code BHGPHB287 anywhere?

you go through the checkout as normal, put in your credit card details for the $4.95 postage, then it has a section down the bottom for the code.

desparate mum - tell me what you want to know and i'll try to help you.
Hey Carmen,
I worked out how to share my albums! Thanks!

With the photo book, you make it and then put the promo code 'BHG....' in the COUPON box in the check out!

Hi Carmen, it finally worked!!!

Your book looks amazing - you must be so proud.

You've inspired me to do one now!!!

Thanks Kylie
Sign in to follow this topic