Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Spelling and Grammar Rss

I personally hate reading posts on here with the sumthing and dat - drives me insane.

Me too! Drives me bonkers.

My mum and dad were very strict too, with the way we spoke. We were not allowed to say yeh, nah, or what (had to be pardon). I do admit that as I have gotten older, I have become a bit lazy and slide into the yeh's and nah's. I am getting myself out of the habit though for when DS starts talking. That and stopping the naughty swearing!
i'm doing well on the swearing - actually quite surprised myself - always resorting to the gosh darn it or holey moley instead of the usual "ABCs of swearing".

I am so glad that this thread has been kept as a mature discussion and noone has taken offence. I am glad that I am not the only one out there who has a problem with this!
And Joyce, I wish there were more teachers like you! XO.

Some of the grammer options can help to provide the best writing skills and can be helpful for making the good content in easy way.I have tried to find out the best https://edubirdie.net/faq site which gives the error free instructions to the people who love to write the information in easy way.
Sign in to follow this topic