Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Help Please - First time Wiggles Concert

Help Please - First time Wiggles Concert Lock Rss

Hi, I will be attending my first Wiggles Concert in Melbourne in December with my 2 year old and my 11 month old. We are on the floor near the front. Can someone be so kind as to tell me if I should bring my pram with me? If everyone brings prams won't it be a bit croweded? Can someone please help? Thanks, Pam gasp)

Mum to a gorgeous boy and a gorgeous girl

Just check out the ticket site and check in house rules. I went to The Fairies recently and no prams allowed, no cameras no & video cameras.

I am taking my kids to the Wiggles in December as well but they are 2 and I will have my hubby with me so it will be ok for me.

Sorry can't help you as this our first concert as well with the kids.
prams arent allowed inside you have to check them in outside befor you go in - if you can avoid taking it I would but it doesn't seem to be a huge hassle to do the check in thing

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

I wouldnt take a pram if I was you, you cant take them in. They are more trouble than they are worth. I will wave to you from our seats, lol
Thank you all for your replies. I don't think I will take the pram!! My husband will be coming so we can carrying one each!!

You will love it!! We have been twice before, and are going in December too. They put on a great show, havent seen them with Sam yet so that will be good
I'm actually looking forward to it. My 2.5 half year old loves them. He loves singing and dancing so I know he will really enjoy it. I'm sure my little girl who will be almost 1 will enjoy it as well cause she already loves music and she taps her hand on her leg everytime she hears it!!

Sign in to follow this topic