Huggies Forum

any New Zealands out there Rss

Hi Brooke

Best of luck for the birth, I hope it all goes well. Hope you can find time to came back and chat once baby is born
Hi mummyto1

I had to be induced with Chloe about two weeks early as she hadnt growin for about three weeks befor that and I think the three day wait in the hospatil kind of put me off kids for a while.

Chloe loves crawling and standing. She wont stay still, espically at nappy change time. Also she has just started the climbing stage, everything can be climb on. (It is not good on the heart). And we love books.

What is Aimee up to
Hi amber27

Anything you need to know ummmmmmmmm
I found the gas was a great pain killer.
Sleep goes out the window. And as a single mum, I love having Chloe in my bed with me (at night only). The more I read the more I find its ok to have her in bed with me and I get a good night sleep. However once we move she will be back in her bed.
And beening a parant can be hard but so rewarding and worth it and most wont change that

Best of luck, hope it all goes smoothy
Hi Natasha,

Thanks for the advice ... I have heard that having your baby in bed with you is not a bad thing. I'm definitely going to give it a go when babe arrives. I've been exploring the pain relief in labour, and I'm keen on the gas more than the other options - I hear pethadine makes baby dopey and I'm not keen on an epidural - esp since I hate needles, and also I want to be in full control of things.

I'm so looking fwd to being a mum - I am expecting some tough times, but I believe it will all be worth it in the end. I just hope I can be the best mum I can be for my babe. A lot of friends have told me lots of positive things about being a parent. Not long to go now, I'm just concentrating on staying cool!!! Things are gettin hot up here!!!

Will keep in touch. Take care smile

Ambs, Mummy to Aidan (born March 04)

Hi natasha25

Aimees birth was really easy but unexpected at that time so it hasnt put me off more kids I just hope the next one is full term..

Aimee is walking everywhere and climbing into and onto anything she can find, I'm lucky she is a small 1year old as she is too short climb up on the loungesuite yet. She trys to run now but goes too fast and falls over, its quite funny.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Hi

I to am a NZ mum, I have started a couple of NZ communities and have had a great response with one group, so started another.

I am a 37 single mum of five children, the eldest is 17, the youngest is two.

If anyone wishes to email me my addie is angelme_nz@hotmail.com

mum of 5 - http://www.gastricreflux.org

Hi there, I am actually an Aussie, but I live in Arrowtown which is 20kms out of Queenstown.

I am married (5 years today) and have 2 sons, Zack (24.3.01) and Lucas (26.3.03).

Hope to chat soon

Karan, Queenstown, NZ, 2 Boys

OOOhh just up the road so to speak.

Great to meet you, even though you are an aussie lol.

Luv Donna

Dah, I'm a blonde by the way, I am in Invercargill.

hi there umm not to sure what to say but the names cherie i live in nelson NZ i'm 6weeks pregnant (1st timer!!)and live with my boyfriend of 5 yrs i'd be keen to chat to other nz people my self so feel free to email me if you like? xxxxxxxx cherie

ten_inch_vibe@hotmail.com

cherie,mum to Jacob born oct 2004

hi there umm not to sure what to say but the names cheriei'm 19 & i live in nelson NZ i'm 6weeks pregnant (1st timer!!)and live with my boyfriend of 5 yrs i'd be keen to chat to other nz people my self so feel free to email me if you like? xxxxxxxx cherie

ten_inch_vibe@hotmail.com

cherie,mum to Jacob born oct 2004

Hi there. I to am a NZ mum and would love to chat to othere mums. I am 23 and married with 2 kids aged almost 5 years and 18 months. I live in the waikato so if anyone wants to chat or add me to their MSN my email is charlotte_252@hotmail.com

Charlotte, NZ mum of 2

Sign in to follow this topic