Huggies Forum

money saving ideas! Lock Rss

Hi Steph,

Could you email me a copy of the ebook as well. Would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sam grin

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Forgot to put my email address - [email protected]
Thanks
Sam

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Hi Steph,

would love to look at your ebook too. my email address is [email protected]
thanks

Vic, 2 girls - 9 yo & 17mth old

Hi, it might seem a small thing, but i started a budget system last july and we have saved hundreds of $$. I found that if i budgeted an amount for example ours in $90.00 a week for shopping, then i only take $90.00 with me, that way i can't over spend.

I take all of the money out of the bank on payday or transfer some of it to a separate account for direct debits etc, but i put a bit away for each bill every week. It has worked for me for the last 8 months, all the bills are on time and most of the time there is a credit on the bill when it comes in so no surprises, however there is a savings a/c for he unexpected. I also pay money into my sons account for when he is older. that is 10.00 a week.

Little things like paying with B-Pay also cut back on fees from the post office. a lot of bills have a $1.50 surcharge for paying at Post. It adds up after a while.
Hi I would like to know more about the ebook. My email is [email protected]
Thanks

Jungle baby

Hi Steph,
I would love to have a look at the ebook, can you please email me a copy. [email protected]
Thanks.

Nikki, WA, 2nd bub on the way.

hey steph,

if you have time to send that ebook in my direction, it would be greately appreciated.

could you send it to mandy at [email protected]

thanx muchley

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Hi Everyone,
Steph - I'd love to a copy of your ebook. You must be the busiet emailer around. Thanks for offering. My email address is [email protected] Thanks.
we shop about once a month. We have our fruit and veg delivered and save a fortune. We found that the linger you can go without shopping the cheaper it is. Mainly because when you go to supermarket you buy 2 packets of chips. Shop weekly and you'll eat 2 packets in the week. monthly when its gone.....its gone. I also puta portion of my family payment straight into a savings account and never have access to it. it really adds up after a while.
When it comes to bank fees, Use the internet to pay your bills and transfer $. instead of P.O.
See your bank maybe they have an account that would be more appropriate. before I had Jordy I was a branch manager and would always prefer to help people minimise fees rather than listen to their whinging. Staff dont get commission from them.
Keep up all the great ideas.
I have also tried to supplement our income by becoming a mystery shopper. You wont get rich but anythoing is better than nothing. My first 2 assignments were pizza meals that I got reimbursed for and paid $10- for filling out a questionaire.
Hard work but someones got to do it
Keep up the great ideas

Fiona, NSW

Hi Steph,

I am interested in the ebook. can u please send it to my e-mail address ([email protected]).

Thanks

Michelle

Michelle, QLD, DD 6yr,DS 4yr & DS 2yr and DD 13 Au

Hey Steph

Thanks for the offer - I'd also like to see a copy of this book - sounds interesting.

My email address is: [email protected]

You probably didn't think so many people would reply!!!!!

Thanks again

Jackie, Nicholas 5.5yrs, Annaliese, 4 yrs

Hi Steph

If you arent exhausted from the constant emailing I would love a copy of the ebook.

[email protected]

Thanks Heaps
Sam

Sam, VIC

Hi Steph,
Could I get a copy of you ebook too?? Hope your not sick of emailing!! My email address is [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic