Huggies Forum

money saving ideas! Lock Rss

meeeeeeee too plse steph

[email protected]

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi everyone

hope you guys who have received the book are getting some use out of it smile

just to let you know I can't send it to hotmail accounts due to the size of the file and hotmails restrictions.

sorry sad

love steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hi Stephanie, Could you please send me a copy of you ebook. Thanks. [email protected]

Tash (Brayden and Hayley 8 1/2mths)
Hi Stephanie,

guess what smile I too would like to have a copy of that ebook. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks Alot smile with two kids that eat alot I need all the tips I can get smile
hey steph!! just going through some old posts and i came across this and i'm wondering ... what is an ebook?? i have hotmail but i can give you another email address if you think its worth it ... but i don;'t know what it is:) pls explain

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hey jordys mum ... i live in victoria ... do you know how i could get involved in being a mystery shopper or is it only in nsw??

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi Brandons mum,
I am pretty sure it is aussie wide. I have had assignments from 2 companies. The first is www.fieldnet.com.au. You need to register and select suburbs that you are prepared to work in. This can take a little time but it is not difficult.
The other one is www.mysteryshopper.com.au Again you need to register and with this company you need to do some training and send off some identification. The training takes about an hour from memory (you dont have to do it all at once). it involves a few tests - dont worry it is like open book and if you get an answer wrong it lets you keep going until it is correct.
Assignments pay around $10-$15- plus reimbursement of items purchased and payment can sometimes be slow so you need to be prepared to wait for your $. You wont get rich but it has paid for a few meals for our family. Its a bit of fun also.
Let me know if you want any more info.
Good Luck
Jordys Mum

Fiona, NSW

This post has been edited by the moderator.
Hi Toni,
I have just done a post that explains but it has to go through huggies forums to be approved. It should go through in the next couple of days. if you want more info let me know
Fiona

Fiona, NSW

Hi Brandons mum

an ebook is i guess a book that you send via email - its just like all these money saving tips typed up and you unzip the file and can read them. I find it easier to print then read cos its a huge file smile

hope that makes sense

Love steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hi Steph can i have a copy of the ebook too pls, my email is
[email protected]
Thanks.

Lidia, Vic, Baby Girl

I would love a copy of the ebook too please sweetie smile Thanks heaps and heaps!

[email protected]

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Sign in to follow this topic