Huggies Forum

What is wrong with people Lock Rss

I looked after my friends kids last night and I get up this morning and brush their hair and what do I find NITS not just 1 or 2 but heaps. They have eggs and the louse.
Why do people not check their kids hair, I mean like come on it's not that freaking hard.
So now I have spent the morning striping beds, DH had to get a steam cleaner thing from the supermarket and has done the couch.
Man I am soooooooo peeeedddd off it ain't funny.
Ooooh gross! did your kids get them? How did you tell her? Could she see you were peeved?

smile

Hi,
That's so not fair not tell you she would have know that the kids had nit and louse,i hope your kids don't get them,make sure you wash everything in hot water to kii them off.Hope you have let her know that your not happy and i would get her to pay for the steam cleaner.
I checked my kids hair and they didn't have any but I still cleaned it in the head lice shampoo.
I called her this morning and and told her you have to come get your kids she's like is something wrong and I say well the kids have and nits. She then says I better come get mine before they catch them and I'm like no your kids have them. So then she says oh can you clean their hair and I'll pick them up later.
So I hung up put the kids in the car and sent DH to take them home.
OMG are you serious what a friggen cheek. I would be b itch slapping her so hard! Thats not right to expect you to treat her kids!! Personally I have treated a friends kids hair cos I got sick of seeing the poor buggers scratching. She has 6 of them. Thankfully boys so the job wasnt as hard. So with Me, Tys and her 6 I treated 8 of us in 1 day.
I treated 5 of us today me,Dh,Anita,Ayden,Abigail.
There was no way I was treating her kids, they're her responability not mine, but had she have asked nicely being the nice person that I am I would of treated her kids but to just expect it and then not to pick them up peed me off.
gggggggrrrrrrr, how can you not tell your kids have nits. i HATE them, every time my kids scratch theirs heads they get a good searching through.
NICE friend!!! poor children.
I would have treated them though- not because I had too but because if they went home without being treated you couldn't be sure that she did treat them- so next time they visit they may still have them. Ewwww.
I mean if she was too busy not to notice- who's to say that she is going to take the time to clean all bed sheets, pillow cases, carpets ect!

righto ...going to sound like a derrr here but

what do they look like .....are the eggs close to the scalp or can they be anywhere on the hair shaft ???

and do the louse themselves live close to the scalp ????
Id be giving her the reciept for the treatments you had to buy and the carpet cleaner and telling her to pay you!
How rude!
Posted by: luke'smum
righto ...going to sound like a derrr here but

what do they look like .....are the eggs close to the scalp or can they be anywhere on the hair shaft ???

and do the louse themselves live close to the scalp ????

I too used to wonder if Id know what they look like if my kids got them......

Believe you KNOW, cant miss the little buggers especially the eggs.

I found with my daughter all the eggs clustered round her ears.

and are the eggs soft or hard ????

another derr question lol lol
Sign in to follow this topic