Huggies Forum

General Discussion

MummyT

Supernanny Book Lock

Has anyone bought or read this yet? Is it any good?

1 reply

I haven't personally brought or read it, but a friend of mine is and she reckons it is a great book.

Bernie - Dee Why

Baby of the Year Compettion Lock

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know about a baby of the year compettion I read about i...

1 reply

Hey Bernie & all the other mums out there, I've entered my gorgeous little angel in the Bonnie Babes competition too! I've entered ...

Tamara1980

Birthday Party Food Lock

im organising my sons 1st birthday in a few weeks and i was wondering what sort of food ideas you...

1 reply

Hi Tamara We had my son's 1st birthday party on Sunday, I decided to have an afternoon tea as he sleeps through lunch usually, we h...

kris_*

name Stickers Lock

Hi guys Georgia starts child care in two weeks :'( and i am looking for name stickers, iv looked...

1 reply

I just ordered some from identikid yesterday i chose them over stuckon you as for the life of me i couldnt see on the site how many ...

Liams Mum

What is a 'Good Bub'?! Lock

Hi, my beautiful boy is nine months old and I love him to bits, I wouldn't change I thing. I lov...

1 reply

Hey Liams mum, from what I have read, liam sounds like a good bub! I think it is just a common thing to say when it comes to babies...

melis

problems with my mother Lock

hello everyone everytime something good happens in my life my mother always has to put the atten...

2 replies

Hi Melly I totally agree with JZ. I really think that you need to tell her straight out to basically get a life! If my mum or any ...

aghery

Congratulations Lauraine Lock

Post deleted by administrator.

3 replies

Thank you to everyone for your kind wishes. Yes it is very exciting and also very daunting, as I'm sure you can all relate. I'll d...

kathgirl

Going back to work Lock

Hi All I just wanted some female and motherly advice from you. I am still on maternity leave an...

3 replies

Hi Kathryn, If it is not essential that you work full time you have quite a few options! A mum in my mothers group went back to work...

melis

Hello Baby Section of the Sunday Herald Sun Lock

Hello Everyone Our little princess Laura is going to be in the Herald Sun this Sunday 23 of May ...

4 replies

hey melly bummer i didn't get todays paper ... can you email me the pic?? i'd love to see kazdoll@hotmail.com

Twins +1

My name profile not working HELP Lock

Hi this is a bit of a silly post ,but how come when I click onto my name it comes up saying The u...

2 replies

Hi Twins+1 I'll chase this up with our IT team and see what is going on. I'll get back to you when I have some information. Cheer...

aghery

Play Tunnel Offer Lock

1 reply

From what I understand there are still some play Tunnels available. If you are sending barcodes in in the very near future there is...

whit

Safety check on Valco Rebel ATS Lock

Hi , I have a valco rebel ATS and a friend found an article in the advertiser about a safety chec...

1 reply

Hey, dont know if this will help but the instructions for the toddler seat with my runnabout delux didnt come in the box yet it had ...

lilmiss

Twins Wanted for T.V series Lock

just from an innerwest sydney local paper this week: TWINS/TRIPLETS/QUADRUPLETS WANTED FOR TV S...

1 reply

What a shame, I have boy twins

Tamara1980

changing your sighn in name Lock

hi all i was just wondering if anyone knows if you can change your sighn in name? mines tripper21...

1 reply

Hi tamara....I asked the same question a few months back, cos I wanted to change mine too, but the only way you can change is to reg...

aghery

Bed wetting Lock

3 replies

Hi there, I haven't been through the bedwetting stage with my DS YET!! (He's only 18months, all that's ahead of me!!) But I do kno...

honi_b

Parents with twins Lock

hi i am a young mum with 10 and a half month twin boys, i was wondering if anyone who also had tw...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

Huggies Play Mats and Play tunnels Lock

Not to be impatient but just wondering if anyone has received there huggies play mats or huggies ...

3 replies

I got my tunnel 3 weeks after sending of the barcoads which was now over a month ago. Its brillent my son loves it

Suz01

Barcodes... Lock

I have 3 nappy barcodes, & 2 wipes barcodes if anyone needs last minute ones for the huggies tunn...

1 reply

Thanks for your replies, have sent them off today to the first person who replied....

Day Care Advice Needed Lock

Hi mums, Just wondering if there are any mums out there who have there little ones in day care a...

9 replies

Hi before being a full-time mum this year I was an early childhood teacher and worked full time in a long day care centre as well as...

Elliot

Eloping ? Lock

Hi to everyone. I was wondering about others experiences with eloping instead of the big wedding...

8 replies

hay we are in the same situation. david has a big family and they all want to go to a wedding. we dont have much money at all and wo...

funkyhi

who do i make out the money order to Lock

i getting to play tunnel but i cant see who i make out the money order too any one help

3 replies

Sorry tried it twice as it kept going to a moderator!!

melis

does anyone know about a shop on boronia & scoresby road that has personalised bears Lock

Hello Everyone I am trying to find somewhere that sells personalised teddybears one wear you can...

6 replies

hey, theres also a new shop thats been popping up at westfields i know that there is one at parramatta westfields on the top floor...

Twins +1

Contact to other members while still on line??? Lock

Hi All, Not sure if this would work but I think it could be a nice idea if somehow huggies could ...

9 replies

Sounds great. They should have like a MSN Messenger available here within the site that we can log on separately to this part, so th...

Jenni-Lea

Naming Day Ceremony Lock

Any ideas for a naming ceremony? My baby girl is 3 months old & i'm wanting to have a naming day...

16 replies

Hi Jenni, Good luck with the preparations and for the actual day of the Naming Day. Would love to hear how it all went. Give us a up...

melis

why do infant and junior nappies not come in boxes! Lock

Has anyone else noticed this? they are the only 2 sizes that don't come in boxes! and they are...

7 replies

you can buy them i use to buy them from nappy land 109 $40 but they just come in a plain card board box with no barcodes.......

akina-nicole

overseas travel Lock

I am a glutton for punishment and am planning a trip to the UK later this year with my daughter w...

3 replies

thanks foy the info guys. I am actually really looking forward to going and you have both just helped me one more step towards the t...

tttccc72

Bugaboo Frog Pram Stroller Lock

Just wondering if anyone out there has one of these. I really wanted to get one before our daugh...

2 replies

Ditto on everything bubble girl says. Would recommend getting the foot muff accessory though. Terrific in Winter. And also 1 or tw...

Dette

Poison Information Line Lock

Just a reminder about the poison information line number. 131 126 My eldest (23 months) got int...

4 replies

Thanks Bec No, there were no side effects, other than Mummy having a complete heart-attack and Daddy having sore ears!! (It wasn't ...

playgroup starting!! Lock

Hi everyone, A playgroup is starting in Taringa, brisbane. It will be at the Taringa soccer club...

Beetleboots

Medalling mother in laws Lock

Ok deep breath just need to vent some anger about my mother in law. She is angry and annoyed wit...

4 replies

I can sympathise with you placid kitty, my MIL likes to make me feel inadequate as a mother, and also likes to make it seem like I'm...

happy1

good quality photos?? Lock

hi there mums was wondering if anyone know where i can get good quality photos done andafordable ...

3 replies

Hi Hele, if you want to send me an email i will let you know some prices and info as i do a bit of photography. when i get time anyw...

aimeeo85

New Budget Lock

Hi, has anyone heard about the new budget that comes out tomorrow?? i was watching it abit on ...

Dette

Bargains Lock

Hi Thought we could all share our knowlegde of factory outlets for things to do with babies. I...

3 replies

It's right next to mordialloc, so about 20 minutes from Hampton Park. It's definately worth it. We bought 6 shirts, winter pj's and ...

maddismummy

Huggies Play Tunnel Lock

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has yet received their play tunnel? I sent off for it where my cla...

32 replies

no matter i baught 4 more nappy packs and sent them off...........i hope i get it soon

Jacqui.W

Happy Mothers Day Lock

I hope all mums out there got to have a sleep in today. My little girls let me sleep to 9:30. Ha...

6 replies

wait till fathers day - isabella's mum and make him cook his own breakfast and clean the house. LOL. Happy mothers day to every one

coopsntilly

intro Lock

hi im new and just wanted to quickly introduce myself, i wasnt sure where to put this si i though...

9 replies

Hi Erin, My names Hayley, I'm 32, married and have 2 children - Lauren is 4 yrs and Christopher has just turned 1. I joined up with ...

Gemmagirl

FIL Problem Lock

Hi Everyone, I have a little problem with my Father in Law. His 1st wife (hubbys mum) passed away...

1 reply

Hi There I am sorry you are struggling. When MIL visits, she comes for a week or so asewll for she lives 3hours away. I make sure...

lilmiss

Happy Mothers Day. Lock

Hope everyone has a great day, plenty of kisses and hugs. We all deserve it!

1 reply

I agree - Happy mothers Day to every mum !

lilmiss

One measly little barcode! Lock

Hi guys does anyone have just 1 to spare? imso stocked on nappies, ive got two boxes, and a pack ...

2 replies

bonny132002@yahoo.com.au Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank ...

Jacob's Mum

Something Fresh! Lock

No the topic has nothing to do with the subject of this post. In light of the very heated discus...

11 replies

its exciting the 1st mothers day .my neighbours sons wife just had their 1st baby on monday she was induced early so w...