Huggies Forum

General Discussion

Bubbabue

Cystic Fibrosis

My son was diagnosed with cysitic fibrosis 2 months ago and i wonder if any other child had it an...

4 replies

Thankyou both for your concern. Cooper is doing really well he laughs all the time which is wonderful. Everyone has said support is ...

lilmiss

Just about anything......

It seems there are heaps of mums reading but not posting. ( im guilty!!) So ive just started this...

11 replies

good on you for giving it a go! Hope you find this a good site to visit.

Dae-dae

Mother in law issues

Hi guys, its 6.30 in the morning and im the only one logged on. The reason why i am so awake at ...

23 replies

you poor girl my mother in law is just as bad and loves to go running to my mum and tells her what i'm doing wrong my husband dosen...

kakkles

studying with youngin

I have posted this one on another forum room, but I am wondering if there is anyone out there who...

3 replies

hi when my daughter anita was 5 mths i studyed by correspondence and worked part time it was hard at first just spending so much tim...

Tepe

Heinz, barcode promo again!!

Hi everyone, I just received an email with all the info for another heinze baby food, barcodes f...

35 replies

great i have been waiting for another promotion the last one my son had just started solids so i stocked up on them and recieved th...

melis

need a copy of mother & baby magazine from last year

hello does anyone have a copy of mother & baby the april/may 2004 edition? i really want a cop...

3 replies

hello tina thank you so much! i tried to send you an email but it came back with an error can you please email me at mellyobrien@ho...

indha_steph

Huggies Barcodes

Hi, I am after some of the infant or newborn nappy barcodes. I have 3 already for the activity m...

27 replies

does anyone have any spare barcodes I still need 8 nappy barcodes if any one can help. Send a message to my email address sexychic...

Catrinna

Is it me, or is it him?

I am really tired, and really lonely. Pretty much every night when my husband comes home from wor...

10 replies

My partner helps me out a fair bit. Last week his mum was over and she almost died when he asked me to pass him the wash basket so h...

maddismummy

Ideas on music for Naming Day

Hi, Hubby and i have finally decided on where to have our daughters naming day, not sure exactly...

5 replies

Hi Rach, Thankyou so much for your suggestion. ............................... Sherrie and baby Maddisyn 09/09/04

Proud.Mum.of.5

Joke

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter. "What are...

2 replies

No i havent been reading any magazines i just heard it b4 and thought it was good.

vkw

bad news

seems like i have miscarried . had a bit of crampy period type pain last nite then a fair bit of...

18 replies

dear vkw my heart is with you lots of love take care hun my thoughts are with you.

DARREN TULETT

ADHA IN YOUNG CHILDREN

I HAVE THREE CHILDREN ONE IS 9YRS THE OTHE IS 6YRS AND THE YOUNGEST ONE IS 4YRS. MY 4 YEAR OLD HA...

10 replies

Hi mamajj Make sure if you do have tests run that you get a second, even third opinion. I'm a teacher and many schools throw the di...

Proud.Mum.of.5

Any one still posting on huggies

Hi to everyone if u still post on a regular basis please reply to this. How often do u post? do...

9 replies

Hi.. Im still here and love this forum!! How often do u post? ......every few days do u post your own topics or do u just reply t...

Proud.Mum.of.5

Where has every one gone?

Since I joined huggies earlier this year it seems that less and less people are here. Is every on...

8 replies

i know where you coming from Janelle also my one is hanging constantly from me ,it drives me nuts it drives me nuts it drives me nut...

giblett

Let me be the mother not you

does anyone get the same reaction my mum is giving to me. Everytime i do something with my son sh...

2 replies

thanks for your advise

Naming ceremony

Hi guys, I hope someone out there is able to help me with at least a few ideas... My daughter Teg...

2 replies

Hi, I was reading your poem and it sounds so beautiful, i was wondering if you would mind if i used it for my daughters naming day,...

mctwin

hearing impairements?

Hi, I am a hearing mum of 17 month old twins and my girl has a mild-moderate hearing loss, my...

3 replies

Hi Sue, That's great that Madeline enjoys the Auslan, I too have heard that sometimes the kids who use sign can excel in their vocab...

staceymum2,3

baby photos

i know we all think our babys are all the best looking babys but i would love to take my baby to ...

2 replies

Hi, There is this website you could look at www.bambinimodels.com.au. I personally dont know much about it, but the cost i think is ...

Belle

Thyroid Disease

Does anyone else on here suffer Thyroid disease. Mainly Hypothyroidism (underactive) I have pos...

4 replies

hi all. thanks for reading and replying to this post. It has been a very difficult journey with this silly thyroid thing but i have...

HubbaBubba

Parent Chat Forums

Hi All, I am fairly new to this site and have not been able to find many people from my area (Ne...

2 replies

hi You could try stuff4bub.com.au

Prams and Public Transport don't mix!!!!

Hi just wondering if anyone else has a had time if they use public transport with there little on...

7 replies

I found it awkward travelling on a train once in Perth, it was my first time in a long time, and had a pram and a 9 month old I thin...

iwona20

cheating partner?!

hello, im sorry to be posting this out here, but I don't have many friends, and my family can't h...

6 replies

Hi, Im not going through the same thing, but i was also having mobile phone dramas. My partners ex girlfriend kept ringing him, My ...

Proud.Mum.of.5

Mums and Bubs meeting

Hello everyone, Tomorrow (wed 23rd march 2005) Mums and Bubs (week 2) we are meeting at kidz cl...

2 replies

we are thinkin about goin there next week aswell or up the road at the maccas but might try on tuesday. Every one seems to be busy o...

sally0705

unplanned pregnancy

Hi I am New. I have a feeling I may be pregnant again. baby only 3 months old and was to be my la...

43 replies

Hi Sally, It's march now & I'm just wondering how things are for you as I couldn't find your reply as to how you went at the dr's? I...

animals and babies

hi there, we own a cat and a dog who r spoilt and treated like our children more than pets!!, d...

6 replies

That's what i forgot to mention in my essay of a post Trudie! Our dog has also shown that he would protect the boys. When my eldest ...

melis

this is not baby related

hello eveyone i get really annoyed with my mother and nana and to be honest my mother and I have...

2 replies

My ex MIL was sort of like that so then I just turned to her one day and said that if you cant abide by my wishes about the way I do...

Chukkas

Online Games for Babies and toddlers

Hi I've been tryingmy son can play, he's almost 17 months. I can't seem to get the ones at Fisher...

1 reply

ABC kids is good

vkw

expecting a surprise package!

after forgetting to take my pills on holidays & then taking 2 courses of antiboitcs it have rece...

8 replies

YAY

MissieK

Parents of Twins

just wanted to let you all know I came across this site, well I was told about it from my cousin,...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
maddismummy

Pullups Barcodes

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody had 3 pullups barcodes that they wouldnt mind parting with? ...

3 replies

ppl r selling them on ebay ... if you want to check it out!!

Proud.Mum.of.5

posts going to moderator

How come some posts go to moderator and some dont. I started my own topic the today and it said ...

7 replies

Thanks Lauraine It is great to know that we don't have to put up with all those things. I guess it's just that sometimes we have so...

Twins +1

Identical Twins

Hi All, Not sure if this will sound stupid or not, but for those of you who have Identical Twins ...

2 replies

Hi Janelle Not stupid at all. I don't have twins but have taught quite a few over the last 5 years. I started at a school halfway...

lilmiss

Thank You

Thanks for the great feeding set i won. It arrived yesterday in a hype of excitement, my two yr o...

Proud.Mum.of.5

Hi heres a silly question.

I am not pregnant! Well I dont think I am anyway i was just wondering do u still get movements (l...

5 replies

My daughter is 20 months and I still get them. Sometimes I could swear it was a baby moving around in there. Its been happening for ...

jessica21_nz

how can I remove bro pen?

HI on my daughters devet cover is bro pen. Only problem is how to remove as I have no idea what...

6 replies

The new 2in1 preen (pink bottle) works well my husband leeked the whole pen on his work shirt just squeeze it on wait five minutes t...

Naughty boy!!!!!

Hi everyone, It's been ages since I've posted here!!! I need some advice on diciplining my son.....

2 replies

Hi Jasmine, Thanks for your post. It gets really frustrating when Christian is hitting me (or whatever else he's doing), but I also...

mum of 3

Huggies Change Mats

These are great....I am a mum of 3 children age 4,2, and 6mths, and love having these in my bag. ...

itsybitsyspider

cheap nappies!!

hey guys!! I thought, I would start a post, and whenever one of us sees nappies on a good specia...

batgirlmel

moving

just wondering if anyone can share their experiences of moving house with a baby? my little girl ...

4 replies

Hi, We moved when Lochie was 6 months old. I also agree to set the baby's room up first so they can sleep when they need to. Lochi...

Free Nappies!!

I was just curious - has anyone ever won the six month supply of Huggies nappies!!? I'm talking a...

4 replies

Wish I could be that lucky. I have entered regurarly before, but now I am too lazy to enter as I have giving up my hopes... Lucy