Huggies Forum

General Discussion

Chelby

How long do you wait to put baby back into freshly painted room

Hi everyone i painted Hannah's room and it still smells really strong. how long do you think i s...

9 replies

yeah know what you mean. i've recently (well in the last 7 months) bought enyo stuff i dont like having chemicals in the house. le...

confused advice needed

hi all i am just wondering if anyone started out parenthood alone then got back with the babies f...

4 replies

i feel so sorry for you JadeH. i am a person who grew up without her dad and i think its made a huge difference in my life. he has ...

Tantrums and my 1 year old..HELP!!

My son is a few days off 1 and has started throwing tantrums. Yesterday I was at the play ground...

1 reply

i really cant help ya. smacking and ignoring would be the other things i could reccomend.. LOL when eilish used to do it i used to ...

em's mum

1st Birthday Presents

Hi everyone, My little girl Emily is one next month and i'm trying to think of what to get her f...

8 replies

Hi The website for the bear (and oyu can order from nz) is www.bearfactory.com.au. The website for the Today in History info is ht...

tax returns-baby bonus

hi all I am wondering what exactly do we get the baby bonus for at tax time.I thought with the $...

14 replies

i actually recived $508. BUT because i owe them money they had to take it all.

Postpartum bleeding - how long can it last??

My daughter is 5 months old and I have only had 3 weeks in total where I haven't been bleeding to...

3 replies

i think the pill made me bleed for about 2 months but aftre the baby it had stopped after about 7 weeks or so.

"Mothers Group!!! For All Mums of all Ages....

Hi there.. My name is Sue. Im 35 yrs old, Im married with 3 kids under 6 years old. Matthew 5 yrs...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
eilishsdadda

NEED HELP FINDING AN ONLINE SITE

i had a lot of stuff on my computer when my harddrive died and i lost everything its been annoyin...

5 replies

have you tried typing .net or .org instead of .com????

eilishsdadda

NEED HELP ANYONE WITH THOUGHTS OR IDEAS

hi there i have a friend whos baby isnt sleeping well. once a friend of the family who is now dec...

1 reply

there are lots of these on ebay - i bought one which arrived broken but they do look good The Sleepy Time Crib light helps your ba...

dais_y81

Naming Ceremonies?

Hi I am hoping someone out there can help me. My little man turns one in July, and I am thinking...

12 replies

Hiya Emily, How are your plans going? I read an article today on some ideas for naming ceremonies & I thought I'd share them with yo...

Tepe

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Hi Janeen, Just wanted to drop a quick post to say happy birthday to your son! I really hope he ...

18 replies

Thanks Janeen, You're a sweetie..... Great day, spoilt little girl, but very happy little girl! Health 100% both children, cross ...

Happy Birthday To Tepe's Little Girl

Dear Tepe, It is 5.00am and as I am being gripped with yet another contraction I just wanted to ...

1 reply

Here Here!! I did put a post in Calebs Happy Birthday for you but this is a much better idea! Isnt it exciting for Michelle!! Finge...

vkw

plug in room deoderisers

my hubby recetly got an email wrning about the room deoderiser that u plug into the power point ....

2 replies

The instruction sthat come with them say not to leave them switched on for more than 8 hours. I'm a bit slack with mine, but you've ...

Hamish's Mum

Huggies Barcodes

Hi guys, just wondering if you could help. I have a container full of Huggies Barcodes and was h...

6 replies

Thanks Deb, I have printed out the claim form and will be sending mine off soon. Much appreciated, Michelle

em's mum

little girl who loves to climb!!

Hi all! I have a 10month old little girl named emily who loves climbing! she climbs up on to any...

10 replies

Maya is 16 mths and shows no sign of growing out of it lol. Mind you, she was climbing before she could walk!

For Mothers Everywhere!

One afternoon a man came home from work to find total mayhem in his house. His three children wer...

9 replies

A woman named Emily, renewing her driver's license at the County Clerk's office, was asked by the woman recorder to state her occupa...

Wanting Baby # 2

Hi I would love to have two babies. But coarse the thing we hate the most is on top of the list....

6 replies

I have recently returned to work (my son is now almost 1). It wasn't a case off we just wanted more money, it was we needed the mon...

A thankyou to all the great mum's I have met here...

Hello All, I have met so many great mum's here at this site and I just wanted to take this chanc...

3 replies

Hey Nadine, Thankyou so much for being the wonderful and kind friend you are. I have been lucky making so many great friends here a...

psychick

is there any way that i can prepare to take my baby on a plane?

Hi all, i was wondering if there is any way that i can prepare my son to flying?. He is only 11 w...

7 replies

About prams - I took my 3 wheel jogger the first couple of times. Qantas don't charge for it, but you have to put it in a stroller b...

melis

Thinking about getting a part-time job

Hello my little boy has just turned 1, and I am finding lately I have become a bit bored staying...

6 replies

HI Melis, I too am a stay at home mum and I have just returned to work one day a week, Saturdays. This was also for the reason of ...

Amber27

JOB VACANCY

POSITION: Mother, Mom, Mama, Mommy JOB DESCRIPTI...

2 replies

Hey Amber WELL SAID MY FRIEND! HOW TRUE! Bec

family cant live with them cant live without them

My situation is this - my sister, who I love dearly is annoying the be geezers out of me. She d...

7 replies

Thanks everyone for your advice, i ended up having to talk to my sis, and while it got a little heated i think she finally saw where...

Travelling overseas with nearly 2yr old - need advice

Just need some advice from any mums who have travelled overseas with my nearly 2 yr old child. ...

4 replies

Hi, I did read read your other post just after I replied to this one. That info is excellent as I have never flown with a child befo...

msiggs

Breaking news.

When James took his first steps i emailed everyone in my address book and titled it 'breaking n...

72 replies

Last weekend, it was the Jolly Jumper, this weekend, we have moved into the cot!!! Aidan has taken to sleeping in his cot like a duc...

vaughan

Baby Shows

Can anyone help me to find out where the baby shows are being held. I have tried the internet but...

1 reply

you could try local radio stations or tv stations or your local community center. what other places have you tried besides the inter...

melis

Is anyone a member of playgroup vic?

Hello Everyone I have a fantastic mums group and we meet every week so our children can play. S...

3 replies

Hello MaryT the playgroup we are going to is tomorrow at hampton. I think there are a couple of babies are bit older, but I will f...

dizzle82

Twins

Hi I am hoping that you will be able to help me! I have 5.5mth old twins - and will I was pregn...

1 reply

Hi Liz, I do not have twins, 1 3.5yr old & 14 month old, therefore I have no tales to tell. However I did just want to wish you lu...

mum2one

What's to do in Melbourne or Williams Town

Hi everyone, I was just wanting to know a little about what there is to do in these places with a...

1 reply

Hi Munm2one. I could think of alot worse places than Williamstown, lucky girl. It is by the bay and there are lots of cafes and rest...

Viewing Topics

I have been having problem viewing topics. I click on the topic, and the next page that comes up ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

First Birthday Parties

Hi I am planning my daughter's first birthday and would like to know if anyone has any bright ide...

3 replies

The best birthday website to try is birthdaypartyideas.com. It is an American site and full of great themes and ideas. Just adapt to...

vkw

logging in

sometimes when i log in it says i am already logged in . it maybe have been the day b4 or longer ...

1 reply

hi, do you logout when you have finished on the site. Hope this helps.

mummy1300

totally un baby related but please help

hi guys i need some advice a family member of mine has turned into a real bad guy and treats hi...

8 replies

HI Mandi, I've been on both sides of this debate. Don't hate me for being honest, but when my daughters father and I had been toget...

melis

Mums group meetings

Hello Everyone I am in a really fantastic mums group but have a bit of a situation and wanted to...

16 replies

Hi Chelby Where abouts do you live?

boys 1st birthday present

hi ppl,I was just wondering if any f u have any good 1st birthday gifts that r special and memori...

6 replies

Hi Flintstones, The coin idea is a great one... for my daughter we had a naming day and she was given a fruit tree as a gift... it ...

Digital Cameras - Need advice

Hi everyone, We're planning on buying a digital camera in the next few weeks. My hubby and I don...

17 replies

Mandy Have you checked out the new chemist warehouse for nappies, they seemed very reasonable. I'm going to give them a look today a...

melis

Fisher Price little people Tractor

Hello I am trying to find the little people animal sounds tractor. I have found it on an overse...

2 replies

thanks sandra I am just going to get the red one! my little boy won't know the difference! bye bye

littlegrr

online mums groups

hey all just wondering how many of u belong to online mums groups?? I belong to a few and its a g...

1 reply

Hi Kia, Your online mums group sounds like a good idea. Is it in real time, so when you post it comes up straight away?? Do you hav...

bubataz

just asking?

i would to chat with people about baby stuff, but i have trouble finding rooms or whatever, does ...

8 replies

Hi Catherine, I have made a note of your details and will keep you posted to my news. If for some reason you don't hear from me vi...

baby blue eyes

Travelling overseas

Hi, I am travelling overseas for the first time with a 3yr old and 8mth yr old. Can anyone provid...

4 replies

thanks to those who responded. Back from my 21 hour flight from the U.K visiting the in laws. Well, my then 8 month daughter & 3 1...

Angel_Baby

First Birthday Present

Any suggestions on what I can get Jess for her first birthday? I want it to be special. I have ...

6 replies

One suggestion that I am going to do for my son's 1st birthday is writing a special letter to him - what his first year of life rea...