Huggies Forum

General Discussion

vkw

this is nothing to do with kids! Lock

we have had rain for the last 2 days pretty much solid isnt it nice to see the precipation! our ...

1 reply

Hi VKW, I only have a small courtyard but while I was pregnant I took a liking to gardening so I made a little garden out the back...

cookyboy12

Cleaning up stains from baby vomit! Lock

Hi. My little Rachel has just grown out of her reflux (yippee!!!!). When she was 6 weeks old sh...

3 replies

that could pose a problem with the water restictions as we are not allowed to use a hose to wah concrete etc in nsw

melis

The Wiggles Lock

Hello I didn't even realise they have shows in december and all the tickets that are left are mi...

6 replies

Hi melly, It is my pleasure. Email address is [email protected]

super

Ridiculous i tell you!! Lock

I have this gift voucher that i want to spend at the bookshop. Go in and find the book priced at ...

2 replies

Hi Barb, Is that 6 children you have? You are my idol if that is what i have read! I'm barely mananging with one. I lie, i am manag...

Bigmama

Grandparents Role Lock

This site is fantastic!!!!!! Please Please read it for anyone who has grandparent difficulties ...

1 reply

Just realised I could put it in as a quote. This is an excellent insight into what the experts say of the grandparents role. A Gr...

rc

***NZ PUMPKIN PATCH/HUGGIES DRAW*** Lock

Does anyone know when winners are supposed to be contacted? It said on the comp entry they would ...

2 replies

Hi rc I've just found out the winners for you. Better late than never. S Jarvis - Wellington R Ashton - Porirua I hope you're on...

super

Great photographer Lock

Hi kids, Just wanted to let any Melbournians know of a great photographer i came across through ...

5 replies

eilishsmummy, i'll send you all the info and perhaps you could try calling for all the information.

vkw

inconsistency in clothing sizes Lock

anyone else find that different brands are bigger or smaller than others? i have 3 boys qiut clos...

3 replies

its so ridicolous i have my almost 2 yr old son in a size 5 tshirt today!

Johanne

how do i change my email Lock

i want to change my email tell i do that

4 replies

Hi All, I'll chase this up and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for the feedback. Cheers Lauraine

busymummy

BIG BIG Family...... Lock

Hi there... I am in a situation that I hope someone else may be able to give me some advice about...

2 replies

also, make sure you are not landed to do everything - your partner has to play a big input on his kids and not you having to take ov...

kaleidoscopekitty >^..^<

Anyone got teenagers? Lock

Hello everyone Just wondering where all you parents of teens hang out? I am in need of advice o...

2 replies

Here I am. I also have a 16 year old boy who works part time at the local supermarket as well as going to college. He is doing his 5...

Taneesha''s Mummy

Thank -you Lock

I would just like to thank everyone for being so warm, kind, welcoming and friendly, iam a fairly...

7 replies

Yeah i know Maddychelle, but it's soooo much fun. Hope things are ok with you by the way, well, as good as they can be anyway. Super.

itsybitsyspider

family doctors Lock

Hi!! I live in Hampton Park, and I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good family doc...

6 replies

Hi Brandons_mum, Just wondering if you had any luck finding a new doctor? Or has your son been in good health and you have had no ...

AprilsMum

Just want some ideas about a christening Lock

My baby has just turned 6 months old and i keep on putting off her christening because I have no ...

11 replies

This topic has caused many fights with my husband and myself. I have a very, very, very close and involued large family. My husban...

Bigmama

Where has everyone gone? Lock

There doesn't seem to be many people that go to this site anymore???? What has happened???? It us...

15 replies

Thanks Michelle and congratulations on the birth of William. Hoping it is all a breeze for you!

Hi everyone Lock

Hi, My name is Brae, I am married and have a 7month old son,Jack.We live in VIC. This site looks ...

10 replies

i'm just past dandenong!!!

rachel_e

New mum Lock

Hi I am a new mum to huggies parents exchange. I am a full-time working single mother of a just g...

11 replies

hi & welcome you certainly sound busy i take my hat off to you being single would be difficult enough not to mention working full ti...

Large family Lock

I have 6 children ranging in age from 11 to 7months. I love having a large family although I do ...

84 replies

I had my ultrasound done today. For the first time ever it came up with exactly the same date as I did. April 14th. So I'm going ...

vkw

funny stories about your hubby/partner Lock

several years agi i was going to getr mt heavikly streaked hair premed as i thought the regrowth...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
shellysue

how do you find balance - you, baby and husband? Lock

hi guys, i'm the mother of bella, six months and have just found out im pregnant again, due in ap...

2 replies

hi, thanks for your reply. i don't think it's morbid to put your life on hold and my husband and i have made the decision to stay at...

New travel huggies baby wipes Lock

i would just like to say that the new travel wipes with a propper click seal on them are great yo...

7 replies

I know what you are getting at eilishsmummy - there is nothing worse than being out, and running out of wipes. It is better to have...

Taneesha''s Mummy

New Mum Lock

Hello All, I have been trying to join for ages but registration has been down, oh well iam here...

6 replies

Ha ha yeah we are kinda, lol

Chukkas

Getting unwanted goods. Lock

I was wondering if anyone else has a similar problem to me. I have a friend who thinks its ok to ...

11 replies

this is not about clothes but my mil alway brings food when my son turned 4 we had made a special cake for his day my mil brought a ...

eilishsdadda

webpages Lock

for your children to show them off has anyone got any? http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/e/eil...

12 replies

I will tell her! Knowing her, she will roll her eyes and look at me like I'm a freak...but, hey, she's got no kids and thinks I need...

kazzabe

New Member Lock

Hi, my name is Karyn and I am mum to Brad (16 years) and Jack (6 1/2 months). I live in Whangapar...

4 replies

hello karyn. & welcome . i am a mum to 3 yuoung boys brad, blake& ryan my email adress if u would like to correspond is virpikaarina...

dais_y81

New pregnacy newsletter? Lock

How can I signup for the pregnacy newsletter? I tried the link on the homepage and it said I was...

2 replies

thanks lauraine - I am now signed up!!

Ideas for 18hr flights Lock

Good morning to you all, just wanted to find out if anyone has been on long flights with toddler...

2 replies

Hi I think there has been a post on this before somwhere but anyhow. You can get jars of baby food or pre order meals and this shou...

teageml

nappy change hygiene Lock

I'm a mother of three and I work in child care and am amazed at how often I see parents change na...

2 replies

Hi I am quite fastidious with my hand-washing as well. this can be a challenge when changing a nappy away from home and there is n...

R Perrott

Updating Profiles Lock

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. I want to update my profile...

3 replies

Thanks guys (sorry so late in saying thanks....... been really busy with work)

tonipie

Older mum. Lock

This post has been edited by the moderator.

16 replies

I've just read this today, so Happy Birthday vkw. Hope you had a really great day!!

Yummy_Mummy

First Birthday! Lock

I was just wondering what you all did or have been thinking of doing for your babys first birthda...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
vkw

how to get back to the page you were on Lock

when reading posts on a page eg page 7 then when you have finished & want to go to the next one i...

3 replies

i also use the back button at the top left of the page and then i click the refresh button cause the page doesnt always open.but af...

mummy1300

u wont work christmas day? your fired! Lock

has any one got the sack for not wanting to work on your daughters(or son) first christmas day, o...

11 replies

hi just remember the old saying. what goes around comes around so that girl will get whats coming to her . dont you worry about that...

teageml

Parent Child Mother Goose Programs Lock

Has anyone heard about, or are you going to a Parent Child Mother Goose Program? They have them ...

1 reply

I have never heard of this, but it sounds like a fabulous idea. Parenting brings you into a whole new 'culture', especially for thos...

Bigmama

Kids and Meningitis Lock

A few mums have been writing about this topic. This is some information I have had for a while. ...

5 replies

I have heard somewhere that NZ has different strain problems than Australia. We have the B vaccine here in Aus as well, apparently i...

vkw

2 yr old behavoir Lock

i hate to admit but my almost 2 yr old is a damn nuisance at times . i think that aliens took my ...

13 replies

Hi everyone, Janeen my daughter has just saying 'i luv you mummy' too, and 'i'm sorry', when i am angry at her. It melts my heart, ...

Michy

1st Sleepover Lock

Hi mums, My almost 4 year old daughter is at her 1st sleepover tonite & i'm a little anxious. I...

2 replies

Hi Michelle, I'm happy to say I think you are completely normal. I was so anxious I didn't let my first child have a sleepover unt...

Chelby

Moderators : my friends cant registar. Lock

a few people i know have been trying to register on this forum and its saying its temp. unavaila...

3 replies

thank you for the reply Lorrainne. you have cleared things up for alot of people. .

vkw

logging on Lock

sometimes i need to put in my name & password several times eg today i had to press log on & the...

4 replies

i tried that but nothnig happened

bj's mum

not mummys fault... Lock

when my fiance'e is around my 2 year old is as good as an angel but come 6pm when daddy goes to w...

7 replies

yeah i agree with that also if he is in trouble off his father i wont pay him any attenion untill he has settled down and then both ...